- Well-presented, one bedroom, rear set, third-floor (top) flat, forming part of a traditional stone built tenement.
- Located in the popular Gorgie area, just west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, and shower room.
- Features include uPVC double glazed windows, electric storage heating, a fitted kitchen with appliances, TV and telephone points and a secure entry system.
- The property would benefit from some refurbishment.
- Externally, there is a shared garden to the rear, with ample unrestricted on-street parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
** CLOSING DATE SET FOR THURSDAY 10TH JANUARY AT 11AM ** Well-presented, one bedroom, rear set, third-floor (top) flat, forming part of a traditional stone built tenement, located in the popular Gorgie area, just west of Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained to the flat via the entrance hall which has laminate flooring, the secure entry handset and serves each room within. The bright and spacious living/dining room, which is set to the rear of the property, features wood-effect flooring, spot lighting, a raised dining area, a decorative fireplace, open shelved press and a recessed window which offers plentiful natural light and looks out over the rear garden. The kitchen, which is accessed off the living room, is fitted with wall and base units, stone effect worktops, tiled splashbacks and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated ceramic hob, with a freestanding fridge and washing machine. The generously sized double bedroom has a recessed window, a plain cornice, laminate flooring and ample space for freestanding bedroom and storage furniture, whilst the shower room is fitted with a toilet, wash-hand basin and a ladder radiator, with a cubicle including an electric shower. Gorgie is a popular and historic district of Edinburgh, just west of the city centre, comprising mostly of traditional stone built tenements. Gorgie Road has a vibrant atmosphere, and provides extensive local amenities along it's length, also a Sainsbury's in Gorgie, and an ASDA at Chesser provide superstore shopping. Home to Heart of Midlothian football club, there are a number of leisure opportunities including Gorgie Farm, Dalry swimming pool, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, and Fountain Park with a multi-screen cinema, fitness centre and restaurants. Highly-frequent bus services are available from Gorgie Road, whilst Haymarket Station, Napier and Heriot-Watt universities, and Edinburgh College are also within easy reach.