- Spacious, three bedroom, dual-aspect flat with a balcony, on the fourth (top) floor of a modern, factored and lift-served apartment block.
- Set in a prime location in a bustling part of desirable Fountainbridge, just to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: a vestibule, hall, living/dining room, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, two further double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include timber framed double glazing, gas central heating, excellent integral storage space including an attic, a secure entry system and TV and telephone points.
- Further features include an allocated space in the residents underground car park.
- All items of furniture are also available for sale by negotiation.
- The property is also fully HMO compliant.
- Home Report available on request.
- 360 Virtual Tour available online.
- By appointment - Call MOV8 Real Estate.
Spacious, three bedroom, dual-aspect flat with a balcony, on the fourth (top) floor of a modern, factored and lift-served apartment block, in a prime location in a bustling part of desirable Fountainbridge, just to the west of Edinburgh city centre. Entered via a vestibule, the spacious entrance hall has the entryphone handset, a store cupboard, wood-effect flooring, the access hatch for the attic, and grants access throughout. Set towards the front, the generous living/dining room offers three windows which provide plenty of natural light, recessed spot lighting, coving, and ample room for both lounge and dining furniture. The bright dual-aspect kitchen includes stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, fitted wall and base units, and a tiled backsplash. Integrated appliances include a fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob with a canopy above, a dishwasher, and a washing machine. The master bedroom features two windows overlooking the rear, a built-in wardrobe with a sliding mirrored door, and a modern en-suite shower room. Bedroom two is set towards the front and provides access to the private balcony, whilst the third double bedroom is set to the rear with a built-in wardrobe. Completing the accommodation, a separate bathroom is fitted with a white three-piece suite, including a mains shower over the bath, and tiled splashwalls. Fountainbridge lies just west of the city centre and is adjacent to many other vibrant areas such as Tollcross, Bruntsfield and the West End. The area is undergoing major development, with many modern residential properties mixed with more traditional tenements. There is good local shopping throughout, whilst Tollcross and Dalry Road offer further amenities and supermarkets. The Fountain Park Leisure Complex includes a multi-screen cinema, Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and numerous restaurants; the Union Canal has walking and cycle paths, whilst the Bruntsfield Links and the Meadows offer vast open green spaces. Many attractions, business and educational institutions of Edinburgh centre can be reached easily on foot, as can the travel hub of Haymarket Station for train, tram and bus connections; whilst regular bus services are available from Dundee Street.