- Tastefully-presented, one bedroom, ground floor flat, quietly set to the rear of a modern residential development.
- Conveniently located in the heart of Dalkeith town centre, Midlothian.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, double bedroom, and a shower room.
- Highlights include stylish fitted kitchen and bathroom suites, contemporary flooring, and a built-in bedroom wardrobe.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, a secured entry system, ample residents' parking and well-kept communal grounds.
- All furniture and white goods are available for sale by negotiation.
- Home Report available on request.
Tastefully-presented, one bedroom, ground floor flat, quietly set to the rear of a modern residential development, conveniently located in the heart of Dalkeith town centre, Midlothian. Upon entering the property, the spacious entrance hall provides space for outerwear, the entryphone handset, a cupboard, wood-effect flooring, and grants access to all rooms within. Set quietly towards the rear, the living room offers TV and phone points, a pendant light fitting, and space for lounge and dining furniture. With a cupboard for additional storage, the modern kitchen is tastefully finished with stone-effect worktops, fitted wall and base units, a stainless steel sink with drainer, an integrated oven, electric hob with a canopy above, and space for further white goods. The well-proportioned double bedroom has carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe, and a pendant light fitting, whilst the shower room completes the accommodation, and is fitted with a contemporary white two-piece suite, a large shower enclosure, and a chrome ladder radiator. Eskbank and Dalkeith are situated in Midlothian, some eight miles from Edinburgh city centre, and offer excellent local amenities throughout, including Morrison's and Lidl supermarkets. Conveniently located, the city bypass can be reached in a few minutes, providing excellent commuter links to central Edinburgh, the surrounding areas, and to some of Edinburgh’s largest retail parks. Straiton Retail Park provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. With good local schooling available from primary to secondary level, the area benefits from a regular public transport service operating to and from Edinburgh and beyond.