- Spacious and well presented, three-bedroom, detached family home with a garage and private gardens.
- Set in a quiet cul-de-sac within a residential development, located in popular and well placed South Queensferry, to the west of Edinburgh.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, a bathroom, en-suite shower room and WC.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, and good integrated storage provision including an attic and attached garage.
- Externally the property benefits from a beautifully kept rear garden mostly laid to lawn, with established borders and a patio, with a two-car drive to the front.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
** CLOSING DATE SET - FRIDAY 23RD SEPTEMBER @ 12NOON ** Spacious and well-presented, three-bedroom, detached family home with a garage and private gardens. Set in a quiet cul-de-sac within a residential development, located in popular and well-placed South Queensferry, to the west of Edinburgh. A welcoming entrance hall has hardwood flooring, and stairs leading to the first floor and affords access to a WC with a two-piece suite. Set to the front, the dining room is complete with tiled flooring, and a central light fitting and affords ample space for dining furniture. Set to the rear, the spacious living room is complete with carpeted flooring a feature fireplace and patio doors leading to the rear garden. Completing the ground floor, the kitchen is fitted with wooden units, stone effect worktops and a sink with drainer. Appliances include an integrated oven, gas hob with extractor above, a fridge and an integrated freezer. Upstairs, the master bedroom is set to the front, featuring wood effect flooring, a central light fitting, built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room, with built-in storage and tiled flooring. Two similarly finished bedrooms are complete with wood-effect flooring and central light fixtures. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom is fitted with a three-piece suite, tiled flooring and ample built-in storage. South Queensferry is a picturesque town which sits on the Forth shore between the three iconic bridges. Numerous shops line the cobbled main street, where there is a large choice of pubs, bistros and restaurants, whilst there is a large Tesco and several more restaurants to the south of the town. South Queensferry and Port Edgar Marina offer many watersports, and there are coastal walks and trails through the Dalmeny Estate. West Lothian has country parks at Beecraigs and Muiravonside, plus a network of cycle and bridle paths. A popular commuting town for Edinburgh and Fife, it lies close to major road links, with regular commuting train services available from Dalmeny station and frequent local bus services throughout. Tenure: Freehold. Council Tax Band: F.