- Tastefully presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home, with gardens, a driveway and an adjoining garage.
- Located in the desirable residential area of Silverknowes, northwest of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises a vestibule, hall, living/dining room, kitchen, three flexible bedrooms and a shower room.
- Highlights include a stylish kitchen with integrated appliances and solid oak worktops, a modern bathroom suite, and quality engineered wood flooring on both levels.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, and good storage provision including a loft with flooring and a garage with power.
- Externally, the property benefits from a lawn and paved driveway to the front; whilst the large southerly-facing rear garden includes a paved patio, a lawn and a store shed.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Open viewings taking place Sunday 10th December from 2pm until 4pm. Tastefully presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home, with gardens, a driveway and an adjoining garage. Located in the desirable residential area of Silverknowes, northwest of Edinburgh city centre. A welcoming entrance vestibule offers space for outerwear and opens into the hall, affording access throughout the ground floor, including a storage cupboard and the stairs leading to the upper hall. A bright and spacious living/dining room offers patio doors accessing the southerly-facing garden and a generous room size for both lounge and dining furniture. Also with garden access, the stylish kitchen is fitted with modern units, solid oak worktops and a sink with drainer; with integrated appliances including an induction hub, oven, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washer dryer. On the upper floor, bedroom one is set to the front, whilst bedrooms two and three are set to opposite aspects, similarly well-finished with engineered wood flooring, and built-in wardrobe storage for bedrooms one and two. Completing the accommodation, the fully-tiled shower room is fitted with a modern suite including a large shower cubicle and a ladder-style radiator. Silverknowes is an established residential area north-west of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found on nearby Silverknowes Road, whilst there is a Tesco Metro, Boots, banks, and post office facilities in the nearby village of Davidson's Mains. Also within close proximity is Craigleith Retail Park, which offers a wide choice of high-street stores including a Sainsbury’s, Marks & Spencer, and Homebase. With the fine walks and open spaces of Cramond Shore and Corstorphine Hill, the area also benefits from a selection of well-regarded private and state schools at all levels. For the commuter, the A90, leading north to the Forth Road Bridge, is easily accessible, whilst the city bypass is approximately four miles away. Council Tax Band: E Tenure: Freehold