- Spacious and well presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home with gardens.
- Set on a quiet residential street, located in popular Bilston, by Roslin, to the south of Edinburgh.
- Comprises; an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, a bathroom and WC.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and excellent integrated storage, including a partially floored attic.
- Externally the property benefits from a large, established private rear garden, laid to lawn with a patio, with a driveway to the side and a front garden.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewings Tuesday 6-8pm & Sunday 2-4pm or by appointment call MOV8 Real Estate.
*CLOSING DATE SET FOR THURSDAY 28TH NOVEMBER AT 12 NOON* Spacious and well presented, three-bedroom, semi-detached family home with gardens. Set on a quiet residential street, located in popular Bilston, by Roslin, to the south of Edinburgh. The entrance hall provides access throughout and features carpeted stairs to the first-floor landing, store cupboard, and wood-effect flooring that carries through most of the ground floor. With dual-aspect windows, the lounge is afforded plenty of natural light and offers pendant lighting and ample space for living and dining furniture. The kitchen has traditional fitted units with wood-effect worktops, tiled backsplash, and a stainless steel sink set below a rear-aspect window. Appliances include a freestanding cooker with electric hob, fridge/freezer, and washing machine. Set off the kitchen is a vestibule with access to the modern two-piece WC, and the private rear garden. On the first floor, bedroom one is set to the front with carpeted flooring, pendant light fitting and built-in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors. Likewise, bedroom two offers a rear-aspect window, coving, and also includes built-wardrobes, whilst further storage provision is available on the landing with two separate store cupboards. Slightly smaller bedroom three is set to the rear and includes carpeted flooring and ample space for freestanding furniture. Completing the accomodation, the family bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite with a mains shower over the bath, front-aspect window, and tiled flooring and splash walls. Bilston is a small Midlothian village located to the south of Edinburgh, approximately six miles from the city centre. The area is popular with commuters, given its easy access to the Edinburgh city bypass, and good public transport links into Edinburgh and surrounding villages. Bilston is a popular residential location, with easy access to shops and leisure facilities in nearby Penicuik, or the Straiton Retail Park, which boasts a large number of retail outlets, including numerous high-street names, supermarkets and one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. Recreational facilities for the vicinity include several golf courses, Hillend Ski Slope and the famous Rosslyn Chapel. A good mix of primary and secondary schooling is available within the surrounding areas.