- Exceptionally spacious, B-Listed three-bedroom, upper villa with a private rear garden and a garage with adjoining outbuilding.
- Set on a residential street, the property is located in the sought-after Davidsons Mains district, to the east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, an attic room and box room.
- The converted outbuilding would benefit from some modernisation and comprises of a reception room/bar, kitchen, an annex guest room, and shower room.
- Features include generous room sizes, gas central heating and excellent storage provision including in the eaves.
- Further features include a paved rear garden and a garage opening to a rear service street, with some on-street parking to the front.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Exceptionally spacious, B-Listed three-bedroom, upper villa with a private rear garden and a garage with adjoining outbuilding. Set on a residential street, the property is located in the sought-after Davidsons Mains district, to the east of Edinburgh city centre. Entered via a vestibule, the main hall grants access throughout and includes carpeted flooring and space for outerwear and freestanding hall furniture. Set towards the front with a recessed window, the spacious living room offers ornate cornice-work and a press cupboard. Rear-facing, the kitchen is fitted with traditional wall and base units, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, a freestanding fridge/freezer, dishwasher, and an integrated 5-ring gas hob with a canopy above. The kitchen also provides access to the external stair leading to the rear garden. There are two large double bedrooms, one set to each aspect, both with cornice-work and press cupboards, while a flexible third bedroom is set towards the rear with built-in storage under the window. A family bathroom completes the ground floor, with a mains shower over the bath, tiled flooring, and tiled splash walls. A carpeted stairway leads up to the converted attic, where there is a sizeable box room, a built-in wardrobe, a bright attic room with built-in storage and velux-style windows, and a second bathroom with a fitted suite. Externally, the generous outbuilding is in need of some modernisation and refurbishment, but has previously been converted to form a separate annex flat with a shower room and kitchen. Davidsons Mains is a desirable residential area, with a convenient west-of-city position just off the A90, and features a range of local shops in the village including a Tesco Metro supermarket, post office, and chemist, along with a health centre and dentist. Craigleith Retail Park is situated close by, with a Sainsbury's superstore, Marks & Spencer, and Boots, whilst The Gyle offers further extensive high-street shopping. With fine walks and open spaces at Cramond shore, Lauriston Castle and Corstorphine Hill, there are also private and public golf courses in the vicinity, a local bowling club, and the swimming pool and fitness centre at Ainslie Park. Catchment for schools includes the Davidsons Mains Primary and Royal High School, and there are regular bus services throughout the area.