- Light and well-presented, three bedroom, semi-detached house, with bright gardens and an adjoining garage.
- Set on a south facing corner plot, and located in a quiet and leafy residential area of Easthouses near Dalkeith, Midlothian.
- Comprises: an entrance porch, hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, sun room, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, and a family bathroom.
- Features include a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, bespoke fitted window shutters, light neutral decor, and contemporary flooring.
- In addition, there is a fireplace for the living room with quality stone surround, gas central heating, double glazing and good storage including bedroom wardrobes and a loft.
- Externally, there are gardens to the front and side including a mono-blocked driveway, and an enclosed low-maintenance rear garden with decked and paved patios.
- This desirable development has unrestricted street parking and visitors spaces, together with well-maintained communal greens.
- Dining room furniture is available through separate negotiation.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing: Sundays 2-4PM
- Viewing by appointment - Tel. 0131 202 5444
Light and well-presented, three bedroom, semi-detached house, with bright gardens and an adjoining garage. Set on a south facing corner plot, and located in a quiet and leafy residential area of Easthouses near Dalkeith, Midlothian. A fully glazed porch entrance has tiled flooring, space for outerwear, and opens to the main hall. South facing to the front, the lounge features an electric fire with quality stone surround, and wood-effect flooring, which continues into the rear facing dining room and is open to the lounge, creating an spacious living area. Dining room furniture is available through separate negotiation. With access from the dining room and hall, the kitchen includes stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer, fridge and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy. Set across the rear of the floorplan, is the flexible sun/family room, with patio doors to the garden which gets a generous amount of sun during the day, has French doors to the dining room and is open to the kitchen. On the first floor, two double bedrooms are set to both aspects and include built-in wardrobes, whilst a single bedroom is set to the front with a built-in mirrored wardrobe. Note: bedrooms two and three were undergoing full refurbishment for the market during photographing. A fully tiled family bathroom is rear facing and is fitted with a three piece suite including a mains mixer shower over the bath. Dalkeith is situated in Midlothian, some eight miles from Edinburgh city centre, and offers excellent local amenities throughout together with the town centre, including a variety of supermarkets. Conveniently located, the city bypass can be reached in a few minutes, providing excellent commuter links to central Edinburgh, the surrounding areas, and to some of Edinburgh’s largest retail parks, with Straiton, providing a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. With good local schooling available from primary to secondary level, the area benefits from a regular public transport service operating to and from Edinburgh and beyond.