- Immaculately presented, three-bedroom corner plot, end-terrace family home, with an exclusive position adjacent to the Union Canal and Ratho Marina.
- Forming part of factored residential development in the desirable and well-placed village of Ratho, just to the west of Edinburgh.
- Comprises a; vestibule, hall, living room, dining / kitchen, utility room, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, en-suite shower room, a family bathroom, and ground floor WC.
- Highlights include extensive Amtico flooring, a quality kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances, and contemporary fitted bathroom suites.
- Features include gas central heating, double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage including a partially floored attic.
- Externally there is a lawn and patio to the front, whilst an enclosed rear patio garden includes a water feature, wood-decked patio and established shrubbery.
- In addition there are two allocated parking spaces in a private car park to the rear, with additional visitors parking and highly maintained landscaped grounds.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately presented, three-bedroom corner plot, end-terrace family home, with an exclusive position adjacent to the Union Canal and Ratho Marina. Forming part of factored residential development, in the desirable and well-placed village of Ratho, just to the west of Edinburgh. A bright and welcoming entrance vestibule has space for outerwear and provides access to the contemporary WC that offers a sizeable store cupboard. Two further store cupboards are sett off the inner hall, which leads into the spacious living room. Entered via double doors and with plenty of natural light, the lounge has carpeted flooring, pendant lighting, and ample space for freestanding furniture. The modern kitchen has fitted units with stone-effect worktops and matching upstand, and a stainless steel sink set below a window overlooking the rear garden. Integrated appliances include a fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob with a canopy above, microwave, and a dishwasher. A freestanding washing machine is available in the adjoining utility room with matching fitted units from the kitchen, an inset sink, and access to the private rear garden. Upstairs, there is a spacious landing with carpeted flooring that carries through to all three bedrooms, and a generous store cupboard. Further storage provision is available in the master and second bedroom with sizeable built-in wardrobes. In addition, the rear-facing master bedroom also features a modern en-suite shower room, whilst front-set bedroom two has beautiful views over the canal, and bedroom three offers a flexible space currently used as a study. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite including a mains shower over the bath, a separate shower cubicle, and tiled splash walls. Ratho is a thriving rural village, eight miles west of Edinburgh city centre. A renowned stop on the Union Canal, Ratho benefits from a selection of local shops, post office, library, garage, canal marina, and the popular The Bridge Inn hotel and restaurant. The Gyle Shopping Centre and Hermiston Gait Retail Park are within easy reach, offering high-street retail names. Local leisure facilities include the Edinburgh International Climbing Arena and Ratho Park Golf Club. Ratho Primary School serves the local community, with Balerno Secondary School providing upper school education, and Heriot-Watt University is also nearby. Ratho is conveniently placed for the M8, M9 and Edinburgh city bypass, and is served by a frequent bus service, and lies within three miles of the Edinburgh tram network and within five miles of the Edinburgh Airport.