- Beautifully-presented, one-bedroom, second-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the popular Meadowbank area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, double bedroom, WC and a bathroom.
- Tastefully finished, features include contemporary flooring and lighting, stylish fitted kitchen and bathroom suites, gas central heating and double glazing.
- In addition, there is period cornice-work, TV and telephone points, secure entry system, shared garden to the rear, and unrestricted on-street parking on the surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewing: Sunday 2-4pm
** CLOSING DATE SET - TUESDAY 24TH APRIL 2018 @ 11AM ** Beautifully-presented, one-bedroom, second-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement, conveniently located in the popular Meadowbank area, east of Edinburgh city centre. the entrance hall gives access throughout and features the secured entry handset. The lounge includes wood-effect flooring, a pendant light fitting, and a press cupboard also housing the central heating system. Set internally off the hall, the modern fitted kitchen includes a gemstone worktop, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, washing machine, fridge/freezer, and a integrated oven, ceramic hob and canopy. The well-proportioned double bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe with light, wood-effect flooring and a pendant light fitting. With a front facing window, the WC has a contemporary suite including a concealed cistern; whilst the fully tiled bathroom is set internally and includes a handbasin and bath with shower above. Meadowbank lies east of the city centre with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive local convenience and specialist shopping, including the Meadowbank Shopping Park with a Sainbury's superstore. Highly-frequent bus services are available from London Road, whilst Edinburgh's Royal Mile, Princes Street, the Scottish Parliament, and the Old Town all are accessible by foot. The east end of the city centre is also close by, including the Omni Centre with bars, restaurants, a Virgin Active gym, and multi-screen cinema. Meadowbank stadium has a range of leisure and fitness facilities, whilst Lochend Park, Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat offer vast open green spaces for walks and recreation.