- Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, ground-floor flat with private terrace, set in a modern, factored residential development.
- Located in the popular Brunswick area, to the north east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a second double bedroom and a bathroom.
- Ready-to move-in, features include a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, fitted bathroom suites, contemporary flooring and lighting throughout.
- In addition, there is double glazing, gas central heating, and superb integrated storage provision including bedroom wardrobes and a walk-in store.
- The development also provides a communal fitness suite, lift service, landscaped grounds, secured entry system and a secured residents car park.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, ground-floor flat with private terrace, set in a modern, factored residential development. Located in the popular Brunswick area, to the north east of Edinburgh city centre. The generous hall space gives access throughout and features the secured entry system and excellent storage provision with two built-in cupboards, and a walk-in store cupboard. With wood-effect flooring that carries through from the hall, the corner aspect lounge has a patio door to the private terrace, and offers neutral decor with coving and a central light fitting. The dining kitchen has modern fitted units with stone-effect worktops, tiled backsplash, and a stainless steel inset sink. Appliances include an integrated oven and gas hob with canopy above, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, and a freestanding washing machine. Overlooking the private terrace, the master bedroom benefits from a built-in wardrobe, TV and phone points, and a contemporary en-suite shower room with a shaver point. Likewise, bedroom two also has a built-in wardrobe and features matching wood-effect flooring from the hall and lounge, and ample space for freestanding furniture. Completing the accommodation and set internally off the hall, a family-size bathroom has a fitted three-piece suite with a shower head fitting over the bath, tiled splash-walls and a shaver point. Brunswick is a high-amenity area, located between Leith Walk and Easter Road, and close to the city centre's attractions and retail facilities. There is an excellent range of local shopping and supermarkets nearby, and a cosmopolitan selection of cafés, bars, cinemas, theatres, and restaurants all lie within a mile of the property. Edinburgh's historic Old and New Towns are readily accessed, as are Holyrood Park, Calton Hill, Arthur's Seat, the Ocean Terminal retail and leisure complex, and Leith's renowned Shore district. There are highly frequent bus services on Easter Road, Leith Walk, and London Road; whilst well-respected local authority schools are close by, in addition to Edinburgh's wide choice of private schooling.