- Located in popular Leith, to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, WC and bathroom.
- Features include sash and casement windows, period panelled doors, gas central heating, a fitted kitchen with appliances, TV and telephone points and a secure entry system.
- Home Report available online.
- Beautifully-presented, one-bedroom, ground-floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Externally, there is a private front garden and a shared garden to the rear, with ample unrestricted on-street parking to the front and in the surrounding areas.
Beautifully-presented, one-bedroom, ground-floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement. Located in popular Leith, to the north of Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained to the flat via the entrance hall which has laminate flooring, the secure entry handset, and opens into the bright and well-proportioned living/dining room. Features include convenient storage provision with two store cupboards, laminate flooring, a fireplace and an open shelved press In addition, there's ample space for dining furniture, and a recessed window which offers plenty of natural light. The kitchen is fitted with contemporary wall and base units, wood effect worktops, tile splashbacks and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated electric hob, electric oven, and a freestanding washing machine, with a fridge and freezer housed in an adjoining utility cupboard. The double bedroom has a recessed window, a pendant light fitting and space for freestanding bedroom furniture. The bathroom, set internally off the hall, is fitted with a contemporary two-piece suite with an electric shower over the bath, and tiled splashwalls, whilst the WC completes the accommodation. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street, Lidl on Easter Road, and ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has a variety of high-street names, restaurants, Marks & Spencer Foodhall, gym, and a multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are also many highly-frequent bus services; a number of primary schools, and with secondary schooling at Leith Academy just south of Leith Links.