- Tastefully-presented, one-bedroom, ground floor garden flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the popular Gorgie area, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living/dining room and kitchen, double bedroom, shower room and a WC.
- Highlights include a modern kitchen with appliances, a stylish shower, contemporary lighting, and extensive varnished wood flooring.
- Some furniture available by separate negotiation.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, a secured entry system, a shared garden, and unrestricted on-street parking.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Tastefully-presented, one-bedroom, ground floor garden flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement. Conveniently located in the popular Gorgie area, west of Edinburgh city centre.The hallway gives access throughout and has the secured entry handset and space for outerwear storage. With varnished wood flooring that carries throughout the property, an open-plan lounge features a press cupboard, a pendant light fitting for the living area, and recessed spotlighting for both the kitchen and dining area. The quality fitted kitchen includes real-wood worktops, sink with drainer, tiled splashbacks, washing machine, fridge/freezer, and integrated electric oven and ceramic hob. A good-sized double bedroom has ample space for freestanding furniture and offers period cornice work, shelving, and a central pendant light fitting. Set internally off the hall is a stylish, fully tiled shower room with an integrated cubicle, main mixer, and a ladder style radiator; whilst front-facing of the hall, is the WC, with a two-piece suite. Gorgie is a popular and historic district of Edinburgh, just west of the city centre, comprising mostly of traditional stone-built tenements. Gorgie Road has a vibrant atmosphere, and provides extensive local amenities along its length, with a Sainsbury's and ALDI in Gorgie, and a 24-hour ASDA at Chesser providing superstore shopping. Home to Heart of Midlothian Football Club, there are a number of leisure opportunities including Gorgie Farm, Dalry swimming pool, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, and Fountain Park with a multi-screen cinema, fitness centre and numerous restaurants. Frequent bus services are available from Gorgie Road, whilst Haymarket Station, Napier and Heriot-Watt universities and Edinburgh College are also within easy reach.