- Impressive and immaculately presented, four-bedroom, Victorian double-upper villa with many original features.
- Set on a residential side street, located in desirable Newington, to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance stairway, hall, living room, dining kitchen, four double bedrooms, a bathroom and shower room.
- With period features including high ceilings, numerous fireplaces, sash and casement windows, panelled doors, decorative plasterwork and a roof lantern in the hall.
- Further features include gas central heating, a fitted kitchen with appliances, quality flooring and decor throughout, a small private rear garden and ample on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
Impressive and immaculately presented, four bedroom, Victorian double-upper villa with many original features, set on a residential side street, located in desirable Newington, to the south of Edinburgh city centre. The ground floor entrance stairway leads up to the bright hall which serves each room on the first floor. Set to the front, the light and very spacious living room features a bay window, a living flame gas fire set within a decorative fireplace, and an ornate cornice. The dining kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, laminate worktops with complementary splashbacks and a stainless steel sink, with appliances including an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, freestanding dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Bedroom one is carpeted, and includes a fitted wardrobe and Edinburgh press; bedroom four is to the front, and the shower room is fitted with a traditional suite and shower cubicle. Bedroom two features a period fireplace and storage in the eaves, as does bedroom three which has rooftop views of Arthur's Seat; whilst the bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite. Newington lies roughly two miles south of the city centre, and provides a number of local amenities for everyday needs, offering a variety of specialist shops and a vibrant atmosphere of bars, restaurants, and cafes. The popular Cameron Toll Centre also offers a selection of high-street shops, and a Sainsbury's superstore. A convenient location for Edinburgh University, The Royal Infirmary and the Scottish Parliament, there are also many open green spaces including Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat, Blackford Hill and The Meadows, as well as the Royal Commonwealth Pool, formerly a venue for the Commonwealth Games. Well-regarded schooling is available at all levels within the area, and a regular public transport service provides easy access to and from the city centre.