- Light and well-presented, two bedroom, first-floor flat with balcony, set in a modern, factored residential development.
- Located in the popular Brunswick area, to the north east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a further double bedroom and a bathroom.
- Ready-to move-in, features include a well-proportioned floorplan, a modern fitted kitchen with appliances, contemporary bathroom suites and light neutral decor throughout.
- In addition, there is double glazing, gas central heating, multiple TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage provision including bedroom wardrobes.
- The development also provides a communal fitness suite, lift service, landscaped grounds, secured entry system and a secured residents car park.
- Kitchen appliances sold as seen.
- Furnishings available by separate bargain.
- Home Report available online.
- By appointment - Call MOV8
Light and well-presented, two bedroom, first-floor flat with balcony, set in a modern, factored residential development, located in the popular Brunswick area, to the north east of Edinburgh city centre. The generous hall space gives access throughout, and features two built-in store cupboards and the secured entry system. A corner aspect lounge includes carpeted flooring, a patio door to the private balcony, coving and a central light fitting. The kitchen has space for a breakfast table and includes modern fitted units with wood-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, unit downlighting, washing machine, an integrated fridge/freezer, oven and gas hob with canopy above. A master bedroom includes a built-in wardrobe, TV and phone points and an en-suite with fitted suite, a shaver point and an integrated shower cubicle with mains mixer. The second bedroom is also carpeted and has a built-in wardrobe, whilst set internally off the hall, a family size bathroom has a fitted three piece suite including an shower head fitting for the bath, tiled splash-walls and a shaver point. Brunswick is a high-amenity area, located between Leith Walk and Easter Road, being close to the city centre's attractions and retail facilities. There is an excellent range of local shopping and supermarkets nearby, and a cosmopolitan selection of cafés, bars, cinemas, theatres and restaurants all lie within a mile of the property. Edinburgh's historic Old and New Towns are readily accessed, as are Holyrood Park, Calton Hill, Arthur's Seat, the Ocean Terminal retail and leisure complex, and Leith's renowned Shore district. There are highly frequent bus services on Easter Road, Leith Walk, and London Road; whilst well-respected local authority schools are close by, in addition to Edinburgh's wide choice of private schooling.