- Well-presented and exceptionally spacious five bedroom family home, set over three levels, with gardens and a driveway.
- Set on an exclusive plot, located in the desirable Cammo area to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, gym, five double bedrooms, three en-suites showers, a shower room and a family bathroom.
- This desirable family home features quality fixtures and fittings throughout and includes a gym/fitness room with Jacuzzi pool and sauna, and a patio terrace over looking the rear garden.
- Features include a fully integrated kitchen, modern bathroom suites, contemporary flooring and lighting, gas central heating, double glazing, and superb storage spaces..
- Externally, there low-maintenance landscaping and a the driveway to the front; the rear garden features a lawn and patio with Bughtlin Burn running at the bottom of the garden.
- Home Report available on request.
Well-presented and exceptionally spacious five bedroom family home, set over three levels, with gardens and a driveway. Set on an exclusive plot, located in the desirable Cammo area to the west of Edinburgh city centre. A generous reception hall features quality hardwood flooring and gives access throughout the ground floor. Rear-facing, the carpeted lounge has patio doors opening to the terrace, and a gas fireplace with tasteful surround. Also rear-facing, the kitchen can accommodate a dinner table, with a door for garden/terrace access. A fitted kitchen includes wood-effect worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, a dishwasher, and an integrated fridge/freezer, gas hob, and two ovens. Front-facing, a flexible dining room has French doors to the living room and carpeted flooring. The utility room is set internally and houses a washing machine and tumble dryer, and gives further access to the family bathroom featuring an impressive traditional style three piece suite. On the first floor, a spacious master bedroom is front-facing and includes built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room. Two further bedrooms are rear-facing whilst a shower room is set internally off the hall. On the basement level, two further double bedrooms are rear-facing and both include en-suite shower rooms. The impressive gym is set internally off the lower hall, and offers an exceptional and flexible space. Cammo is a highly-sought after area, with good local shopping at Barnton, and supermarkets in Corstorphine and Craigleith retail park, with further extensive retail shopping to be found at The Gyle Shopping Centre and Hermiston Gait Retail Park. Well-regarded local schooling is available including The Royal High and St. Augustine's. Recreational facilities within the area include the Drumbrae Leisure Centre, the exclusive David Lloyd Gym, the Corstorphine Hill, Edinburgh Zoo, Crammond Shore, the River Almond, sports clubs, golf courses and following Cammo Road leads to the delightful Cammo Estate country park. This west-of-city location allows for particularly quick access to the city bypass and further motorway network, Edinburgh Airport and the Forth crossing.