- Immaculately-presented, extended and beautifully-refurbished, detached four-bedroom, two-storey family villa with gardens and garage.
- Located on the slopes of Corstorphine Hill, to the west of the city centre, with panoramic views south over the cityscape to the Pentland Hills.
- Comprises: vestibule, hall and landing; living room ; dining room; dining kitchen; four bedrooms (one ensuite) and bathroom.
- Features include, modern double glazing, gas central heating, and excellent storage.
- Also with natural woodwork throughout, feature plasterwork, and a wonderfully light, south-facing living room.
- With private gardens to the front, side and rear, raised and railed patio, an attached single garage and a multi-car monoblock driveway.
- Offering superb family accommodation in truly move-in condition.
- Home Report available online.
- By appointment call Mov8 on 0345 646 0208.
Immaculate detached four-bedroom, two-storey villa with gardens and garage, on the southern slopes of Corstorphine Hill, west of the city centre, with skyline south to the Pentlands. A tiled vestibule opens to an impressive ground-floor hall, with feature plasterwork, marble-effect flooring, and a carpeted timber staircase. Off the hall, is a large dining room with doors to the living room, and an opening to a luxurious kitchen overlooking the patio and rear garden. Fitted with wood-effect units and an island breakfast bar, appliances include a range-style stove and an American fridge/freezer. Adjacent to the dining room, a cosy sitting room with side window and feature stone fireplace, leads to the spacious living room with full-width glazing, and patio doors onto the patio and rear garden. To the front are two large double bedrooms with box bay-windows. Also off the hall is a luxury family bathroom with shower. On the upper level a large dual-aspect master bedroom offers ample furniture space, and benefits from panoramic views to the Pentlands, a walk-in wardrobe, and en-suite bathroom. Corstorphine is a sought-after, established residential area with a historic village centre surrounded by an extensive range of housing types. A west of city location makes for quick access to the city centre, city bypass, Gyle and Gogarburn. There is local shopping throughout, St. John's Road has a range of amenities, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Hermiston Gait Retail Park and Gyle shopping centres offering an extensive range of high street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks and the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill can be found in the area, whilst leisure facilities include the Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, a choice of local golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has highly-frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and Glasgow, and a range of highly-regarded nurseries, and schools through all levels.