- Bright and beautifully-presented, corner-set, two-bedroom flat with period features, set on the second (top) floor of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Situated in the desirable Portobello area, to the east of the city centre, the property is close to amenities, Portobello Beach, and is a two-minute walk from the pleasant open spaces of Figgate Park.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms, a box room, and a bathroom.
- Highlights of the property include light and neutral decor throughout, well-proportioned room sizes, and an enviable amount of sunlight from a number of aspects.
- Tastefully modernised, this period property has retained its original panelled doors, ornate plasterwork, and feature fireplaces.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, new uPVC double glazed windows, and a secure entry system.
- Externally, there is a small communal yard to the rear, with unrestricted on-street parking in the surrounding areas.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Bright and beautifully-presented, corner-set, two-bedroom flat with period features, set on the second (top) floor of a traditional stone-built tenement. Ideally situated in the desirable Portobello area, to the east of Edinburgh city centre, the property is close to amenities, Portobello Beach, and is a two-minute walk from the pleasant open spaces of Figgate Park. The carpeted hallway, with plenty of space for outerwear and freestanding storage, grants access throughout and includes the entryphone handset and a traditional clothes pulley. Taking full advantage of the flat's corner aspect, the exceptionally bright and spacious living room features windows to three aspects with built-in storage underneath, ornate cornice-work, a period fireplace, and carpeted flooring. The similarly-bright kitchen offers a press cupboard and a large pantry cupboard, stylish contemporary flooring, and ample room for dining furniture. Fitted with modern units, the kitchen also includes real wood worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy, a dishwasher, and a freestanding fridge/freezer and washing machine. Set off the kitchen, a good-sized box room offers flexible usage as a study/office or for storage. Additional storage space for the flat is provided by an attic space, accessed from the hall, which encompasses the footprint of the box room. Generous bedroom one is set to the south, with carpeted flooring, a window seat with built-in storage underneath, an open shelved press, cornice-work, a feature period fireplace, and space for freestanding furniture. Double bedroom two is similarly south-facing, and also offers an open shelved press and a window seat with built-in storage. Completing the accommodation, a light and tasteful bathroom consists of a traditional-style suite with a mains rainfall shower head over the bath, tiled splash walls, and a ladder radiator. Portobello lies on the eastern edge of Edinburgh, and is renowned for its extensive sandy beach and seafront promenade. The area has a bustling high street, with a good range of local shops, bars, restaurants, and banks, whilst The Jewel and Fort Kinnaird offer large supermarkets and a range of major high-street names, restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. Frequent bus services are available from the High Street, nearby Brunstane rail station offers further commuting options, whilst the A1 and the city bypass are also easily accessed. There are a number of parks, golf courses, and sport facilities in the local area, as well as the Portobello Leisure centre, with its swimming pools, Spa, Turkish baths, gym, fitness studio and soft play.