- Spacious two bedroom, dual-aspect flat, set on the first floor of a residential building.
- Conveniently located in the Lochend area, to the east of Edinburgh city centre, close to local amenities.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a shower room.
- Recently partially refurbished, the property benefits from a modernised living room and shower room.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, excellent integrated storage space, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is a private plot within a well-tended communal rear garden, with ample unrestricted parking to the front and on surrounding streets.
- Home Report available on request.
Spacious two bedroom, dual-aspect flat, set on the first floor of a residential building, and conveniently located in the Lochend area, to the east of Edinburgh city centre, close to local amenities. The entrance hall serves each room within the property except the kitchen, and provides excellent storage provision with three built-in cupboards. Set to the front, the light and spacious living/dining room features plenty of natural light from three windows, carpeted flooring, a shelved press cupboard, and also has space for dining and/or home office furniture. The generously sized kitchen is fitted with traditional-style units, a pantry cupboard, stone-effect worktops, a tiled surround, and a sink with drainer. Appliances include a freestanding cooker with a gas hob, washing machine, fridge, and a freezer. The two double bedrooms are both similarly-sized and set towards the rear, with carpeted flooring, pendant light fittings, two windows, and ample space for freestanding furniture. Set internally off the hall and completing the accommodation, the shower room is fitted with a modern white two-piece suite, with a mains shower and tiled flooring and splashwalls. Lochend is a popular residential area located east of Edinburgh centre, consisting of a mixture of family-sized homes and established residential developments. Local shops can be found throughout and in the surrounding districts of Leith and Easter Road. There is a Morrisons superstore on Portobello Road, a Sainsbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park, and an extensive range of high-street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and the famous seafront promenade, whilst the extensive Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat parklands are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels, and this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1 and A199, with regular public transport available from Restalrig Avenue and Portobello Road.