- Bright and well-presented one bedroom, south-facing flat, set on the first floor of a modern residential development.
- The property is located in the highly desirable Morningside area, south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, contemporary flooring, and good storage provision including a bedroom wardrobe and a walk-in store.
- In addition, there is electric heating, double glazing, a secured entry system, residents permit parking, and highly-maintained shared grounds.
- All furnishings are available for inclusion in the sale.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Bright and well-presented one bedroom, south-facing flat, set on the first floor of a modern residential development. The property is located in the highly desirable Morningside area, south of Edinburgh city centre. The hall gives access throughout, including to a built-in store cupboard and to a walk-in store, and features the entryphone handset. South-facing to the front, the living room includes wood-effect flooring, a pendant light fitting, excellent natural light, and offers space for both lounge and dining furniture. Rear-facing, the kitchen has tiled flooring, and includes fitted units, marble-effect worktops, a tiled surround, a sink with drainer, washing machine, fridge/freezer and an integrated electric oven and hob. The well-proportioned double bedroom is front-facing and features wood-effect flooring, a built-in mirrored wardrobe, and a pendant light fitting. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom has a rear-facing window and consists of a three-piece suite, including a shower unit over the bath and mosaic-tiled splash walls. Morningside is a highly-desirable residential area to the south of Edinburgh city centre, with the bustling local streets offering popular bistros, restaurants, bars, cafes, and specialist shops, together with one of the city's two Waitrose supermarkets. Schooling in the local area include the highly-esteemed South Morningside Primary, St Peter’s RC Primary, Boroughmuir High School, and many renowned private schools. Morningside is known for its leisure provision including the Dominion Cinema, public parks such as Braidburn Valley and the Hermitage of Braid, as well as various golf courses and sports centres. The A702 offers access to the city bypass to the south, whilst regular bus services are available from the A702 and Morningside Drive.