- Beautifully presented and spacious, two bedroom, dual-aspect flat on the first floor of a modern apartment block.
- Set in a residential area, located in Wester Hailes, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a box room and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, a fitted kitchen with appliances, excellent storage provision, a secure entry system and cable TV and telephone points.
- Further features include a shared drying area within the building, residents and visitors parking to the front, and communal grounds.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing on Sunday from 2.00pm to 4.00pm - All other viewing by appointment Tel. 0131 202 5444
Beautifully presented and spacious, two bedroom, dual-aspect flat on the first floor of a modern apartment block, set in a residential area, located in Wester Hailes, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall serves each room within the property, has the secure entry phone and two storage cupboards. Set to the rear, the light and spacious living room features carpeted flooring, pendant lighting and space for freestanding lounge furniture. The well-proportioned kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and drainer and tiled splashbacks. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, and space for further freestanding white goods. Bedroom one is set to the front, featuring carpeted flooring and pendant lighting; whilst bedroom two is similarly finished and has ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture. The box room is set internally off the hall, and may be used as a study or store room; whilst the well appointed and fully tiled bathroom is fitted with a contemporary white three-piece bathroom suite with an electric shower over the bath. Wester Hailes is an established, western residential suburb of Edinburgh, offering plenty of local amenities and a selection of supermarkets within a short radius, including a Lidl at Westside Plaza, ASDA at Chesser, and a large Sainsbury's at nearby Longstone. The Gyle centre and Hermiston Gait retail parks are both within easy reach, whilst Westside Plaza also provides a multi-screen cinema. There is easy commuting into the city by bus, with the city bypass and major trunk routes also readily accessible. There are numerous public spaces including walks along the Union Canal, plus local schools from primary through to secondary level within easy reach, as well as Edinburgh College and the Sighthill campus of Edinburgh Napier University.