- Bright and well-presented, one bedroom, ground floor duplex flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located close to the Newhaven waterfront, north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall and open plan lounge, dining / kitchen, double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include a modern fully integrated kitchen, luxury fitted bathroom, quality hardwood flooring for the living spaces, spiral staircase, stylish contemporary lighting and radiators.
- In addition, there is double glazing, gas central heating, good storage including a bedroom wardrobe and a cellar space.
- Externally there is a shared garden, unrestricted on-street parking and off-street parking around the back.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewings Sundays 2-4PM
- Viewing by Appointment - Call Mov8
Bright and well-presented, one bedroom, ground floor duplex flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement, located close to the Newhaven waterfront, north of Edinburgh city centre. An entrance hall is open to the lounge and spiral staircase, and has ample space for outerwear storage. Rear-facing, the lounge includes a built-in store cupboard and a wall-mount TV point. To the front is the double bedroom, featuring built-in wardrobes across one wall and carpeted flooring. A fully tiled bathroom is set internally off the hall and features a fitted suite, LED feature lighting, and a mains shower over the bath. On the lower level, is the kitchen with ample space for a dining table, a door to the private cellar store area and to the shared stair giving further access to the shared garden. A modern kitchen includes real-wood worktops with inset sink and drainer, and an integrated washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, oven, gas hob and canopy. Newhaven area and its historic harbour lie on the Firth of Forth coastline, with a mix of period stone-built dwellings and modern, factored residential developments. There is a wide range of local amenities on hand nearby, and a superb choice of restaurants, bars, and cafés are available at the renowned Shore area. A 24-hour ASDA lies a short distance from the property, and there is abundant shopping in Leith with numerous high-street stores, whilst there is a Marks & Spencers Foodhall, cinema, and numerous high street names at Ocean Terminal complex. Well-regarded schooling is available within the area, and regular public transport is available from Western Harbour Drive, Lindsay and Newhaven Roads, with connections to the city centre and surrounding areas.