- Spacious and immaculately presented, four-bedroom, detached family home with private gardens, a driveway, and a garage.
- Forming part of the exclusive development by Barratt Homes, the property is located on a quiet, family-friendly residential street in Kirkintilloch, northeast of Glasgow.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, utility room, four double bedrooms, an en-suite, family bathroom, and a ground floor WC.
- In move-in condition, highlights include a fitted kitchen, modern bathroom suites, and a well proportioned floor plan.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good storage provision.
- Externally, there is a double driveway to the front leading to the integral garage, while a sizeable enclosed garden is laid to lawn with a patio area to the rear.
- Please note: images within this advert have been supplied by MOV8's client.
Spacious and immaculately presented, four-bedroom, detached family home with private gardens, a driveway, and a garage. Forming part of the exclusive development by Barratt Homes, the property is located on a quiet, family-friendly residential street in Kirkintilloch, northeast of Glasgow. Set towards the front, a spacious living room offers carpeted flooring, a store cupboard, and is a perfect space for relaxing with your loved ones. Set to the rear, with direct access out to the garden, a bright and modern kitchen has contemporary wood-effect flooring and ample room for dining furniture. The kitchen itself has fitted units, modern worktops with a matching upstand, and a sink with drainer, with integrated appliances including a fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob with a canopy above, and a dishwasher. Off of the kitchen, a utility room conveniently provides access to the garden, a ground floor WC, and offers space and plumbing for further white goods. Upstairs, the master bedroom quietly overlooks the rear garden and additionally offers a modern en-suite shower room. The spacious and open landing leads to three further well proportioned double bedrooms, all with carpeted flooring and plenty of space for freestanding furniture. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom consists of a white three-piece suite and tiled splash walls. The town of Kirkintilloch lies on the Forth and Clyde canal, and is about 8 miles northeast of central Glasgow. Within commuting distance of both Glasgow and Edinburgh, with a station on the Glasgow/Edinburgh line in nearby Lenzie, Kirkintilloch also enjoys regular bus services, and is within easy reach of the M80 and the central belt motorway network. Kirkintilloch provides a wide range of shops, supermarkets and services, as does Glasgow itself. There are many leisure and recreation opportunities including numerous pubs, pars, restaurants, a good choice of golf courses and parks including Merkland nature reserve, with education provided by six primary and two secondary schools.