- Light and well-presented, one-bedroom, southerly facing third-floor (top) loft-style apartment, with superb views.
- Forming part of traditional stone-built tenement, located in Edinburgh's desirable and iconic New Town area just north of the city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, open plan living / dining room and kitchen, double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include, dual-aspect rooms, contemporary flooring and lighting, a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom, electric heating, and excellent storage provision.
- In addition, there is a secure entry system, well-maintained communal stair and shared garden, and zoned street parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewings: Sunday 10:00-12:00.
Light and well-presented, one-bedroom, southerly facing third-floor (top) loft-style apartment, with superb views. Forming part of traditional stone-built tenement, located in Edinburgh's desirable and iconic New Town area just north of the city centre. A generous reception hall features built-in eaves storage, ample spaces for outwear, the secured entry handset, and wood-effect flooring matched in the living room and bedroom. The spacious open plan public room has dual-aspect natural lighting, with a panoramic city skyline view to the north and south and can accommodate lounge and dining furniture. The kitchen area includes fitted units, stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer and an integrated electric oven and hob with canopy above. The dual-aspect double bedroom features built-in wardrobes across one wall and ample area for additional freestanding storage. The bathroom is set off the hall with a rear facing window and includes a fitted suite, with an electric shower unit over the bath. New Town is a superb central location with a diverse choice of local amenities, including cafés, bars and restaurants, along with the city’s main attractions including George Street, Princes Street and its gardens, museums, and galleries. Forming part of Edinburgh UNESCO World Heritage site, the area is dominated by impressive Georgian townhouses, cobbled streets and exclusive gardens. Extensive high-street shopping is available on both Princes Street and George Street, with multiple supermarkets conveniently-located around the city centre, along with a Tesco Superstore on Broughton Road and a Waitrose at Comely Bank. The Omni Centre, features a multi-screen cinema and a health club, whilst the Bannatyne’s Gym is located on Queen Street. This highly-desirable position is within close reach of Waverley Station, and convenient public transport links are available from throughout, including the Tram service from York Place.