- Beautifully-presented, one bedroom, fourth floor (top) flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in Edinburgh's highly sought-after Bruntsfield area, just south of the city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living room, dining room/kitchen, double bedroom, study/box room, and a bathroom.
- This period property features: tall ceilings, varnished wood-flooring throughout, ornate cornice-work, and traditional-style feature fireplaces.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, a quality fitted kitchen, secured entry system, and good storage provision.
- Externally, there is a highly maintained shared garden and zoned street parking.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully-presented, one bedroom, fourth floor (top) flat, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement. The property is located in Edinburgh's highly sought-after Bruntsfield area, just south of the city centre. The hall gives access throughout, and features two built-in store cupboards, the secured entry handset, wall-mounted up-lighters, and varnished wood flooring continuing throughout the living spaces. An impressive lounge includes period cornice-work, a press cupboard, feature fireplace, and provides access to the flexible store/study/box room. The spacious dining room/kitchen features a built-in store/pantry cupboard (also housing a fridge and freezer), press cupboard, and a ceiling-mounted drying pulley. Fitted units include real-wood worktops, sink with drainer, a tiled surround, and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy. The double bedroom has space for freestanding storage, and includes a period fireplace, cornice and a pendant light fitting. A bright bathroom is fitted with a traditional-style three-piece suite, including an electric shower over the bath. Bruntsfield is ideally positioned for the financial and university districts of the city centre, with the bustling local streets offering popular bistros, restaurants, bars, cafes, and specialist shops, creating a continental ambience. There is further excellent shopping in nearby Church Hill and Morningside, which boasts one of the city's two Waitrose supermarkets, the Dominion multi-screen cinema, and the Church Hill Theatre. Bruntsfield Links and the Meadows offer vast open parklands, whilst there is walkways along the Union Canal, and the Fountain Park leisure complex also has a multi-screen cinema and a gym. With many parts of Edinburgh's centre available by foot, there is also regular public transport available from Bruntsfield Avenue and Gilmore Place.