- Beautifully presented, three-bedroom, third floor (top) flat with delightful views, set in a modern, factored and lift served apartment block.
- Located in popular Liberton, to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Property comprises; an entrance vestibule, hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, integrated storage space, a secure entry system, telephone and TV points.
- Externally, there is an allocated parking space in the resident’s car park, and visitors parking is available, all set with established and well-tended, communal grounds.
- Open viewing on Thursday from 6.00pm to 8.00pm - Open viewing on Sunday from 2.00pm to 4.00pm - All other viewing by appointment.
- Home Report available online.
Beautifully presented, three-bedroom, third floor (top) flat with delightful views, set in a modern, factored and lift served apartment block, located in popular Liberton, to the south of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance vestibule opens into the welcoming hall which has carpeted flooring, a large walk-in storage cupboard, the secure entryphone and serves each room within the flat. The bright and spacious living/dining room features carpeted flooring, ample space for freestanding dining furniture, a Juliet balcony and wonderful, uninterrupted views over Liberton Golf course, and of Arthurs Seat. The kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, stone effect worktops, a stainless steel sink and tiled splashbacks. Integrated appliances include a gas hob, electric oven, a fridge/freezer, dishwasher and freestanding washing machine. Bedroom one features a built-in wardrobe, storage and carpeted flooring, whilst the second double bedroom benefits from laminate flooring. Single bedroom three may be used as a study, and the stylish bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite with a hidden cistern toilet, and a mains mixer shower over the bath. Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. Liberton is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. Regular public transport is available from Gilmerton Road and nearby Kirk Brae.