- Well presented and exceptionally spacious, three-bedroom, main door basement flat, with private patio gardens, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located on a charming street, in the desirable and highly sought-after Inverleith area, next to the Royal Botanic Gardens, just north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living room, dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, a bathroom and a utility room.
- Within a superb location, this period property features sash and case windows, spacious room sizes and good storage provision throughout.
- Further highlights include a modern bathroom suite, gas central heating and contemporary lighting.
- Externally, the property benefits from a private patio to the front and a further private patio to the rear with delightful shrubbery and a southerly aspect; as well as ample zoned street parking.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Well presented and exceptionally spacious, three-bedroom, main door basement flat, with private patio gardens, forming part of an impressive traditional stone-built tenement. Located on a charming street, in the desirable and highly sought-after Inverleith area, next to the Royal Botanic Gardens, just north of Edinburgh city centre. A bright, welcoming and spacious entrance hall affords access to the majority of the property, with an impressive southerly-facing living room set to the rear, featuring an electric fire, a built-in storage cupboard, plain coving and uplights. Set off the living room, the dining room affords access to the spacious kitchen, with dual aspect windows allowing plentiful natural light and access to the private rear patio garden. Fitted wall and base units include modern worktops and a sink with drainer; whilst a utility room is set internally off the hall and offers built-in storage and space for freestanding appliances. Set to the front, bedroom one is finished in light neutral decor, carpeted flooring and plain coving; whilst bedroom two is similarly well-finished, also set to the front. Bedroom three is to the rear, off a semi-partitioned hall space and an alcove understairs storage. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom is fitted with a modern suite, including a separate bath and shower cubicle with an electric unit, a heated towel rail and a built-in cupboard. Inverleith is a prestigious residential area, with a good variety of specialist and everyday shops at both Goldenacre and Canonmills. It is close to many recreational facilities, including Inverleith Park, the renowned Royal Botanic Gardens, Glenogle Baths, and access at Canonmills to the Water of Leith walkway. A good choice of supermarkets is available within a short radius, whilst the fashionable and cosmopolitan districts of Stockbridge and Broughton Street are also within close proximity, providing a range of quality independent retailers including butchers, fishmongers, cafes, restaurants, and bars. There is easy access to the main routes, either through the city centre or via nearby Ferry Road which connects to the A1 to the south, with the A90 running northward for connection to the city bypass, airport, and the Forth Road Bridge; whilst bus services are available from Broughton Street and Ferry Road. Council Tax Band: F Tenure: Freehold