- Beautifully-presented two bedroom, dual-aspect, ground floor flat, forming part of a modern apartment block.
- Conveniently set in a residential development in popular Liberton, to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, a further double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Upgraded with fresh neutral decor and new flooring throughout, highlights include French doors leading out to a private patio, and a fitted kitchen and bathroom suites.
- In addition, there is uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, excellent storage space, a secure entry system, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is an allocated parking space in the residents car park, with ample visitors parking, a shared bike store, and well-tended communal grounds.
- A Virtual 360 Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully-presented two bedroom, dual-aspect, ground floor flat, forming part of a modern apartment block. The property is conveniently set in a residential development in popular Liberton, to the south of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall, with carpeted flooring, the entryphone handset, and a storage cupboard, grants access throughout. Set to a south-westerly aspect, the bright and spacious living room offers a box-bay alcove with patio doors opening onto the private patio, carpeted flooring, coving, a pendant light fitting, and has ample room for both lounge and dining furniture. Set off the living room, the kitchen is fitted with wall and base units, wood-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, and a tiled surround. Appliances include an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy above, and a freestanding fridge and washing machine. Both bedrooms are set to the other aspect, with carpeted flooring, pendant light fittings, and built-in mirrored wardrobes, while the master also offers an en-suite shower room. Completing the accommodation and accessed via the hall, the spacious bathroom consists of a white three-piece suite, a shower unit over the bath, and tiled flooring and splashwalls. Gilmerton is a long-established community offering a variety of recreational activities, including a range of golf courses and sports centres, as well as public parks and open countryside for walkers and cyclists. A selection of specialist shops can be found on Drum Street, with a Lidl and a Morrisons supermarket also within the vicinity. Cameron Toll Shopping Centre and Straiton Retail Park are within easy reach, offering a large choice of retail outlets. Local schooling is close by, with Gilmerton Primary and Gracemount High School quickly accessible. Regular bus services operate to and from the city centre via Gilmerton Road, and the city bypass is easily accessed for connections to the motorway network, and to the major retail parks such as Straiton, Fort Kinnaird and The Gyle.