- Immaculately presented, two-bedroom, traditional lower villa, with generous private gardens and a driveway.
- The property is located in the popular Pilton area, lying to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: a vestibule and hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Light and tastefully finished in contemporary decor, the property is in ready-to-move-in condition.
- Highlights include a stylish modern kitchen and bathroom, and continuous contemporary flooring.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, multiple wall-mount TV points, and good storage provision.
- To the front, is tall privacy hedging with a lawn and a paved driveway. To the rear, there is an enclosed south-facing garden that includes a lawn, decked patio, and two store sheds.
- All white goods are included in the sale.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately presented, two-bedroom, traditional lower villa, with generous private gardens and a driveway. The property is located in the popular Pilton area, lying to the north of Edinburgh city centre. The vestibule offers space for outerwear and gives further access to the hall and to a deep storage cupboard. South-facing to the rear, a good-sized public room includes plain coving, a press cupboard, and gives further access to the kitchen. With French patio doors opening out to the wood-decked patio, the bright fitted kitchen includes stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, washing machine, fridge/freezer, and an integrated oven and gas hob. Generous bedroom one is set to the front, with ample space for freestanding storage and a spotlight fitting, while bedroom two is similarly set to the front, with a wall-mount TV point and a pendant light fitting. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom has a side-aspect window and is fitted with a modern suite including a mains shower over the bath, tiled splash walls, and a ladder-style radiator. Pilton is an established residential location, offering excellent education, shopping, and transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, with a Morrisons, Sainsbury's and Waitrose in close proximity. Nearby, Ocean Terminal includes a multi-screen cinema, a wide range of restaurants, and a Marks & Spencer Simply Food. Outdoor public leisure includes cycle paths along the Water of Leith, the Royal Botanic Gardens, and Inverleith Park, along with indoor leisure facilities at Westwoods Health Club. There is a selection of local state and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College. Ferry Road is also a key route across the north of the city and for connections to the city bypass and M90.