- Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, upper villa with an allocated parking space.
- Located in modern, maintained and family orientated residential development of Millerhill, Dalkeith.
- Comprises an; entrance hall and stairway, open-plan living / dining room and kitchen, double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Tastefully finished throughout, ready to-move-in, features include a modern fitted kitchen, contemporary bathroom suite, gas central heating, and double glazing.
- In addition, there is good storage including an integrated bedroom wardrobe, loft, and a private gated external store area underneath the property.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully-presented, two-bedroom, upper villa with an allocated parking space. Located in modern, maintained and family orientated residential development of Millerhill, Dalkeith. The entrance hall provides access throughout and features space for outerwear, store cupboard, and a pendant light fitting. With dual aspect windows, the bright and spacious lounge offers ample space for living and dining furniture, and carpeted flooring. Open-plan to the living room, the modern kitchen has fitted units with wood-effect worktops and matching upstand, and a stainless steel sink set below a window. Appliances include an integrated oven and gas hob with extractor hood above, washer/dryer, and space for further white goods which may be available by separate negotiation. Bedroom one offers light neutral decor and convenient storage provision with a built-in wardrobe with sliding mirror doors. Further features include carpeted flooring, pendant light fitting and a front aspect window. Likewise, rear-set bedroom two is similarly finished offering ample space for freestanding furniture and can be used flexibly as a dressing room or study. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom is fitted with a contemporary fitted suite with a mains shower over the bath, tiled flooring and splash walls, and a rear aspect window. Dalkeith is situated in Midlothian, some eight miles from Edinburgh city centre, and offers excellent local amenities throughout, including Morrison's and Lidl supermarkets. Conveniently located, the city bypass can be reached in a few minutes, providing excellent commuter links to central Edinburgh, the surrounding areas, and to some of Edinburgh’s largest retail parks. Straiton Retail Park provides a Sainsbury's supermarket, Boots, an M&S food store and other high-street names along with one of Scotland's two IKEA stores. With good local schooling available from primary to secondary level, the area benefits from a regular public transport service operating to and from Edinburgh and beyond.