- Tastefully presented, two-bedroom, semi-detached house, with gardens, a generous adjoining garage, and a driveway.
- Set on a quiet side street, in an established residential area of the popular seaside town of Carnoustie, Angus.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living/dining, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Highlights include a fitted kitchen, a stylish bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing and well-proportioned room sizes.
- Excellent storage includes bedroom wardrobes, a loft, and the garage which is partitioned for a utility area with worktops and units.
- Externally, to the front is low maintenance landscaping incorporating a multivehicle driveway; whilst south facing, to the rear, the garden includes a lawn, wood and paved patios, and a store shed.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Tastefully presented, two-bedroom, semi-detached house, with gardens, a generous adjoining garage, and a driveway. Set on a quiet side street, in an established residential area of the popular seaside town of Carnoustie, Angus. A welcoming entrance affords access to the carpeted stairs leading to the upper hall and opens into a generously sized living/dining room, enjoying a dual aspect allowing plentiful natural light, and features carpeted flooring, light decor, and patio doors accessing the southerly-facing rear garden. The kitchen is set off the lounge, with wall and base units, wood-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, and an integrated double oven and gas hob; whilst featuring a convenient built-in store, and internal access to the utility in the garage. On the upper floor, bedroom one is set to the front, offering a spacious room, carpeted flooring and built-in wardrobes, whilst bedroom two is set to the rear, similarly finished, also offering built-in wardrobe storage. Completing the accommodation, the bathroom is fitted with a modern three-piece suite including a shower over the bath, panel splash walls and a ladder-style radiator. The scenic town of Carnoustie is situated on the coast of the North Sea and roughly midway between Dundee and the charming seaside town of Arbroath. Offering a famous golf course, the Carnoustie Golf Links, as well as a picturesque harbour, sandy beaches, and a wealth of history, the respective towns provide all the expected local amenities set amidst attractive landscapes. The property is also within easy commuting distance to the town of Monifieth and to Broughty Ferry, both offering beachside walks and excellent local cafes, restaurants, and shopping facilities; whilst Arbroath, offers further walks and recreation, with coastal paths along the stunning red sandstone cliffs of Whiting Ness, where there are a multitude of caves and inlets to explore. The A92 further connects the area to the major cities of Dundee and Aberdeen, with local bus services and railway stations available for travel throughout. Schooling is well provided for in the area, with numerous primaries, secondary schools, and Angus College for further education. Council Tax Band: C Tenure: Freehold