- Closing Date set for Wednesday 26th June at 12 noon.
- Viewings by appointment - please call Mov8 on 0345 646 0208.
- Beautifully-presented, four-bedroom, detached family home, with a conservatory, located within a modern, residential cul-de-sac.
- Set in the rural West Lothian village of Kirknewton, to the south west of Edinburgh.
- Comprises; an entrance hall, living room, dining kitchen, conservatory, utility room, WC, four double bedrooms, an en-suite shower room and family bathroom.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double-glazed windows, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage including an attic, as well as an integrated garage.
- Externally there is a private front garden with a lawn and a driveway, whilst the two-level rear garden is laid to lawn, with a patio.
- Home Report available online.
*Closing Date set for Wednesday 26th June at 12 noon.* Beautifully-presented, four-bedroom, detached family home, with a conservatory, located within a modern, residential cul-de-sac. Set in the rural West Lothian village of Kirknewton, to the south west of Edinburgh. The entrance hall has wood laminate flooring and serves the modern WC, includes carpeted stairs leading to the first-floor landing and leads into the bright and spacious living room which features carpeting and a wood burning stove. Set off the substantial conservatory, the well-appointed dining kitchen is fitted with contemporary units with laminate worktops, a ceramic sink, integrated five burner gas hob, double electric oven, microwave and fridge/freezer, with the utility room affording access to the garden and garage. Upstairs, the master bedroom has a built-in wardrobe and a stylish en-suite shower room fitted with a modern suite and mains mixer shower. Bedroom two is generously sized, with fitted storage, whilst bedroom three and four are to the rear, both including built-in wardrobes and carpeted flooring. The family bathroom features a modern white three-piece bathroom suite with a mains mixer tap shower over the bath and tiled splashbacks. Kirknewton is a quiet village, with a historic stone-built village centre, and more recent modern developments on the peripheries. Local shops, a Post Office, pub and takeaway are available on the high street, with further retail and supermarket shopping available in Livingston and on the western outskirts of Edinburgh, including Hermiston Gait and The Gyle. There is a village park with children's' playground, and leisure opportunities nearby, including Dalmahoy, Ratho Park and Hatton Sports Club, whilst the area also lends itself to country walks and other outdoor pursuits. The A71 and A70 provide convenient road links; Kirknewton has its own railway station for connection to Glasgow and Edinburgh and a regular bus service operates to Livingston and Edinburgh from the village making it a prime location for commuters.