- Tastefully-presented, two-bedroom, mid-terrace villa with private gardens, and one allocated and one additional parking space situated at the front of the property.
- Located in a modern, maintained and family orientated residential area of Tranent, East Lothian.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms, en-suite shower room, and a family bathroom.
- Features include a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom suites, contemporary flooring and decor, and good storage including a loft.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, TV and phone points.
- Appliances and some items of furniture are available by separate negotiation.
- Externally there is a lawn to the front; whilst to the rear is paved with natural stone paving, along with a wood-decked patio, and a quality store shed.
- This popular development also offers additional unrestricted on-street parking, well-maintained communal grounds, a primary school and supermarket.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Tastefully-presented, two-bedroom, mid-terrace villa with private gardens, and one allocated and one additional parking space situated at the front of the property. Located in a modern, maintained and family orientated residential area of Tranent, East Lothian. The entranceway has space for outerwear and carpeted stairs to the first-floor landing. With a front aspect window that allows for plenty of natural light, the living room offers bright decor with wood-effect flooring and a ceiling light fitting. The kitchen has a door to the private rear garden and provides ample space for dining furniture. Contemporary units are fitted with stone-effect worktops, tiled backsplash, stainless steel inset sink, and an integrated electric oven and ceramic hob with canopy above. On the first floor, bedroom one is set to the front and benefits from built-in wardrobes and a modern en-suite shower room with a chrome ladder radiator. Overlooking the rear garden, bedroom two offers carpeted flooring and a pendant light fitting. Completing the accommodation and set to the rear, the main bathroom has a fitted three-piece suite with a shower unit over the bath, tiled splash walls, and a chrome ladder radiator. Tranent is a historic town in East Lothian, located just off the A1, and offers a mix of modern housing developments surrounding the old town centre with its traditional stone-built buildings. The vibrant centre has supermarkets including an ASDA and ALDI, a doctor's surgery, leisure centre, library, and post office, whilst Fort Kinnaird and Straiton retail parks have an extensive range of major high-street names, restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. Set amid rolling countryside, Tranent is well-placed for access to the East Lothian coastline and many superb beaches. Commuting into Edinburgh, there is direct access via the A1 to the city bypass and A199. There are also regular bus services available from the High Street, and train services from nearby Musselburgh, Wallyford, or Prestonpans.