- Spacious, three-bedroom, traditional lower villa, with gardens and a driveway.
- Set on a generous plot in an established residential area of Bonnyrigg, Midlothian.
- Comprises: a vestibule, hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, three flexible bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Requiring full refurbishment, features include well proportioned room sizes, gas central heating, double glazing and good quality front and rear UPVC doors.
- Externally, there is a lawn and a gated driveway to the front; whilst the rear garden is mostly paved, with a storage shed and concrete base for another.
- Home Report available on request.
Spacious, three-bedroom, traditional lower villa, with gardens and a driveway, set on a generous plot in an established residential area of Bonnyrigg, Midlothian. The vestibule opens to a T-shaped hall, which gives access throughout the property including a deep built-in storage cupboard. To the front, the living/dining room includes an electric fireplace and a press cupboard with a central pendant light fitting. Rear-facing, a good-sized kitchen offers space for ample fitted storage and has a door leading out to the rear garden. Bedroom one is a spacious double, set to the front, and currently fitted with wood-effect flooring and a pendant light fitting. Two further flexible bedrooms are set to the rear, as is the bathroom which is currently fitted with a three-piece suite. Bonnyrigg is a popular residential location, with good commuting links to Edinburgh's city bypass via the A7, giving further connections to the city centre and surrounding areas. The town's high street provides all the usual day-to-day amenities, whilst Straiton Retail Park, with many high-street names, is within four miles. Bonnyrigg has its own library and health and leisure centres with a swimming pool. Frequent bus services also serve the area for travel into the centre of Edinburgh and beyond. Bonnyrigg is a green belt village and has plenty of open countryside and areas for recreation close by, such as Roslin Country Park, the Pentland Hills, and three golf courses.