- Beautifully presented, three-bedroom, south-facing semi-detached home, with gardens, driveway and an adjoining garage.
- Located in the desirable Baberton residential area, southwest of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, dining/kitchen, three flexible bedrooms and a family shower room.
- Highlights include a quality modern integrated kitchen, stylish bathroom suite, contemporary flooring and multi-fuel stove for the living room.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, and good storage provision including a loft and a garage with a utility area.
- Externally there are professionally landscaped gardens to the front and rear, incorporating, patios, synthetic turf lawns, planting beds, a storage shed and a log store.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Beautifully presented, three-bedroom, south-facing semi-detached home, with gardens, driveway and an adjoining garage. Located in the desirable Baberton residential area, southwest of Edinburgh city centre. A welcoming entrance hall offers ample space for outwear and gives access to the carpeted stairway and features contemporary wood-effect flooring which continues into the ground floor. Set to the front, the living room includes a wall-mount TV point, a quality multi-fuel stove and access to an understairs storage cupboard. Large French doors give further access to the dining room and kitchen, offering an open-plan entertaining space when required. The kitchen has dual-aspect natural light, wood-effect flooring and patio doors for the dining area - with tiled flooring, a second garden door, and recessed spotlighting over the kitchen area. A quality fitted kitchen includes solid stone worktops and breakfast bar, an inset sink and drainer, a fitted American style fridge/freezer, and an integrated dishwasher, oven and ceramic hob. On the first floor, two well-proportioned double bedrooms are set to either aspect with carpeted flooring and built-in wardrobes. A third bedroom is set to the front, with carpeted flooring and a fitted bespoke desk unit. Completing the accommodation, the stylish, fully-tiled shower room has a two-piece suite, corner cubicle with mains mixer and a ladder-style radiator. Baberton is an established, family-friendly residential area to the south-west of the city centre, convenient for the city bypass and the main trunk routes. It is located close to Juniper Green, Colinton and Currie, all offering a range of shops and services, with several major supermarkets within a short radius. Westside Plaza offers local shopping, while a little further afield are the retail parks at Hermiston Gait and the Gyle. Schooling is offered locally from nursery to secondary level, and Heriot Watt university lies approximately within a mile. The Pentland Hills Regional Park, Colinton Dell, the Union Canal and Water of Leith Walkway all offer outdoor recreational opportunities, with a cinema, leisure centre and swimming pool at nearby Wester Hailes.