- Immaculately presented, one-bedroom, first-floor, factored apartment, forming part of an iconic converted 19th-century whisky distillery.
- Conveniently located with a quiet cul-de-sac setting, in the popular and vibrant Dalry area, just west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, open-plan living/dining room and kitchen, a spacious double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, and a WC.
- Ready-to-move-in, highlights include a quality integrated kitchen, stylish bathroom suite (fitted Feb '22) and continuous contemporary flooring.
- In addition, there is NEST gas central heating, multiple TV points, and excellent storage including a walk-in utility/store and further built-in storage.
- A stone archway with wrought iron electric gates opens to a charming courtyard, with a shared bike store and two private residential parking permits.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Immaculately presented, one-bedroom, first-floor, factored apartment, forming part of an iconic converted 19th-century whisky distillery. Conveniently located with a quiet cul-de-sac setting, in the popular and vibrant Dalry area, just west of Edinburgh city centre. A welcoming entrance hall affords access throughout the property, and features a built-in storage cupboard and wood effect flooring continuing into the public room. Tastefully finished, the open-plan living/dining room and kitchen feature a wall-mount TV point for the living area, ample space for dining, and a stylish fitted kitchen. Modern units and worktops include a tiled surround, a sink with drainer; an integrated oven, induction hob and dishwasher, and a freestanding fridge/freezer. The spacious bedroom is well-finished with light decor, carpeted flooring, a built-in wardrobe, a wall-mount TV point, a utility/storage cupboard; and a generously sized en-suite bathroom, fitted with a modern three-piece suite including a rainfall shower over the bath, tiled splash walls, newly fitted vinyl flooring, a vanity unit, and a ladder-style radiator. Whilst completing the accommodation, a separate WC is set internally off the hall, with a two-piece suite. Dalry is a high-amenity area within walking distance of Haymarket Station, Edinburgh's West End and the city centre. There is excellent local shopping, with specialist shops and supermarkets close by, including Co-operative and Lidl supermarkets, whilst a Sainsbury's and Aldi are located in nearby in Gorgie. There is an extensive range of cafes, bars and restaurants both in Dalry and the nearby West End, whilst leisure facilities include the Fountain Park complex with a multi-screen cinema and fitness centre and the Dalry Swim Centre. Dalry is also convenient for Napier and Heriot-Watt universities, and Edinburgh College. There are highly frequent bus services, whilst the tram network is available from Haymarket for direct connections to Edinburgh Airport, the city centre and Newhaven. Council Tax Band: D Tenure: Freehold