- Very spacious, well-presented three bedroom, triple-aspect, ground floor flat with a box room.
- Forming part of an apartment block set on a residential street, located in the popular Barnton area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, a box room, bathroom and WC.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, excellent storage provision and TV and telephone points, with all curtains included in the sale.
- Further features include a shared drying area, space in the residents and visitors car park, with on-street parking in the surrounding area, and communal grounds.
- Home Report available online.
- Open Viewing Sundays 2-4PM, or by appt. call 0345 646 0208.
Very spacious, well-presented three bedroom, triple-aspect, ground floor flat with a box room, forming part of an apartment block set on a residential street, located in the popular Barnton area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall serves each room within the property, has laminate flooring and two storage cupboards. The light and spacious living/dining room features laminate flooring, an electric fire and ample space for dining furniture. The kitchen features newly fitted modern units, laminate worktops, and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, and a new washing machine. Bedroom one is set to the rear, with wood-effect flooring and pendant lighting, whilst bedrooms two and three are similarly sized and finished, with ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture. The box room is set internally off the hall, and may be used a store or small study. The newly fitted bathroom features a modern white three-piece suite with an electric shower over the bath, panel splashbacks and a ladder radiator; whilst the WC has a two-piece suite, also recently installed. Barnton is a desirable residential area, with good local shopping on Whitehouse Road, Davidson's Mains, supermarkets in Corstorphine and Craigleith retail park, with further extensive retail shopping to be found at The Gyle Shopping Centre and Hermiston Gait Retail Park. Well-regarded local schooling is available at Davidson's Mains and Fox Covert primaries, along with The Royal High and St. Augustine's. Recreational facilities within the area include the Drumbrae Leisure Centre, the exclusive David Lloyd Gym, the Cramond shore, Corstorphine Hill, Edinburgh Zoo, Murrayfield Rugby Stadium and Ice Rink, as well as a number of golf courses. This west-of-city location allows for quick access to the city bypass and further motorway network, Edinburgh Airport and the Forth crossing.