- Immaculately presented, one-bedroom, extensively refurbished, front-facing, second-floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Located in the popular Dalry area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room/kitchen, double bedroom, and shower room.
- Including new flooring and decor throughout, newly fitted kitchen units, a new central heating system including a combi-boiler and radiators, and new electrical system.
- Further features include uPVC double glazed windows, TV and telephone points, a secure entry system, shared garden to the rear, with ample permit on-street parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately presented, one-bedroom, extensively refurbished, front-facing, second-floor flat, set in a traditional stone-built tenement, located in the popular Dalry area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. Access is gained to the flat via the entrance hall which has carpeted flooring, a cupboard and the secure entry handset. The bright and well-proportioned living room/kitchen features carpeted flooring, space for freestanding furniture, a recessed window which offers plentiful natural light, and a utility cupboard including space and plumbing for a washing machine. The kitchen, which is to the rear of the living area is fitted with modern wall and base units, stone effect worktops, tile splashbacks, a stainless steel sink and a breakfast bar. Appliances include an integrated gas hob and electric oven, with a freestanding fridge. The generously sized double bedroom features a recessed window, carpeted flooring and ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture, whilst the recently refurbished shower room is fitted with a white two-piece suite with a new electric shower, tiled splashbacks and a ladder radiator. Dalry is a high-amenity area within walking distance of Haymarket Station, Edinburgh's West End and the city centre. There is excellent local shopping, with specialist shops and supermarkets close by, including Co-operative superstore, whilst a Sainsbury's and Aldi are located in nearby in Gorgie. There is an extensive range of cafes, bars and restaurants both in Dalry and the nearby West End, whilst leisure facilities include the Fountain Park complex with a multi-screen cinema and fitness centre, and the Dalry Swim Centre. Dalry is also convenient for Napier and Heriot-Watt universities, and Edinburgh College. There are highly frequent bus services, whilst the new tram network is available from Haymarket for direct connection to South Gyle and Edinburgh Airport.