- Spacious and beautifully-presented, one bedroom flat, set on the first floor of a iconic warehouse conversion development.
- Benefitting from a superb city centre location, in Dalry, adjacent to Edinburgh's West End.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room and open plan kitchen, double bedroom with en-suite bathroom, and a WC.
- Features include modern timber framed double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, good integrated storage and a secure entry system.
- This factored property includes permit parking in the residents' car park, and a large well-maintained, shared courtyard.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Spacious and beautifully-presented, one bedroom flat, set on the first floor of a iconic warehouse conversion development with a superb city centre location, in Dalry, adjacent to Edinburgh's West End. A large entrance hallway, with plenty of space for freestanding furniture, includes room for outerwear, the entryphone handset, and a built-in store cupboard. The generous public room offers contemporary wood-effect flooring continued from the hall and has ample room for both lounge and dining furniture. Set to one side, the open-plan kitchen is fitted with modern units, stone-effect worktops, a tiled surround, and a sink with drainer. Appliances include an integrated oven, electric hob with a canopy above, a dishwasher, and a freestanding washing machine. The spacious carpeted master bedroom benefits from excellent storage provision, with a deep walk-in store, a built-in wardrobe, and room for freestanding bedroom furniture, and also includes a tastefully-presented en-suite bathroom, consisting of a white three-piece suite, built-in storage, a mains shower over the bath, a shaver point, and tiled flooring and splash walls. Completing the accommodation, a separate WC is accessed from the hall and includes a two-piece suite and tiled flooring. Dalry is a high-amenity area within walking distance of Haymarket Station, Edinburgh's West End and the city centre. There is excellent local shopping, with specialist shops and supermarkets close by, including Co-operative and Lidl supermarkets, whilst a Sainsbury's and Aldi are located in nearby in Gorgie. There is an extensive range of cafes, bars and restaurants both in Dalry and the nearby West End, whilst leisure facilities include the Fountain Park complex with a multi-screen cinema and fitness centre, and the Dalry Swim Centre. Dalry is also convenient for Napier and Heriot-Watt universities, and Edinburgh College. There are highly frequent bus services, whilst the tram network is available from Haymarket for direct connections to Edinburgh Airport or the city centre.