- Light and well-presented, one bedroom, ground floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the popular Slateford area, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, double bedroom, and a shower room.
- In ready-to-move-in condition, features include a stylish modern fitted kitchen with appliances, tall ceilings, double glazing, gas central heating, neutral decor and good storage provision.
- In addition, there is a secure entry system, a large shared garden to the rear, and a private fenced garden and unrestricted on-street parking to the front.
- A Virtual 360 Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
*CLOSING DATE SET FOR MONDAY 28TH SEPTEMBER AT 12 NOON* Light and well-presented, one bedroom, ground floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement, and conveniently located in the popular Slateford area, west of Edinburgh city centre. The property is accessed via a secure communal entrance, shared with only one other flat. Once inside, a generous hall offers ample space for outerwear and storage, and includes carpeted flooring and two built-in store cupboards. The bright living room has a feature fireplace, a dining area to the rear, two pendant light fixtures, and a built-in corner press cupboard. Set internally off the lounge, the modern kitchen includes wood-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, unit downlighting, a washing machine and an integrated oven and gas hob. The well-proportioned double bedroom has carpeted flooring, a central light fitting, built-in storage under the recessed window, and ample space for freestanding furniture. Completing the accommodation, the shower room has a front-facing window, and includes a two-piece suite, a corner cubicle with a shower unit, and tiled splashwalls. Slateford is a long-established suburb, lying west of the Edinburgh city centre. There is a wide range of amenities which include local shops, banks, a post office, Lidl, a Sainsbury's at Gorgie and Longstone, a 24-hour ASDA supermarket and the Edinburgh West Retail Park at Chesser. Napier, Heriot-Watt, and Edinburgh universities are within easy reach, whilst leisure facilities include Nuffield Health Club, The Corn Exchange Leisure Village, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, Pure Gym on Gorgie Road, numerous golf courses and the open walking spaces of Colinton Dell and the Water of Leith. Regular bus services are available from both the A70 and A71, whilst Slateford station offers rail commuting into the city centre.