- Set at the end of a quiet residential cul-de-sac, located in popular Baberton, to the south-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, TV and telephone points, and good integrated storage provision including an attic.
- Home Report available online.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, three double bedrooms and a shower room.
- Spacious and beautifully presented, three bedroom, semi-detached family home with a conservatory, garage and private gardens.
- Externally the property benefits from a tiered rear garden mostly laid to lawn, with a garden to the front and a long side-set driveway to the large garage.
- Open Viewing: Sunday 14:00-16:00.
Spacious and beautifully presented, three bedroom, semi-detached family home with a conservatory, garage and private gardens. Set at the end of a quiet residential cul-de-sac, the property is located in popular Baberton, to the south-west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall has carpeted stairs leading to the landing, solid oak flooring that extends into most rooms on the ground floor, and serves the WC. With French doors to the dining room, the spacious living room features an electric fire set in a decorative fireplace, while the dining room has ample space for freestanding dining furniture, and affords access to the conservatory. The kitchen is fitted with contemporary units, stone-effect worktops with matching splashbacks and a composite sink. Appliances include an integrated five-burner gas hob, extractor hood, electric oven, freestanding fridge, dishwasher and washing machine. Upstairs, bedroom one features carpeted flooring and a wardrobe alcove, whilst bedrooms two and three have ample space for bedroom furniture. The shower room is fitted with a white two-piece suite with a mains mixer shower, storage units and a chrome ladder radiator. Baberton is an established, family-friendly residential area, to the south-west of the city centre, convenient for the city bypass and the main trunk routes. It is located close to Juniper Green, Colinton and Currie, all offering a range of shops and services, with several major supermarkets within a short radius. Westside Plaza offers local shopping, while a little further afield are the retail parks at Hermiston Gait and the Gyle. Schooling is offered locally from nursery to secondary level, and Heriot Watt University lies approximately within a mile. The Pentland Hills Regional Park, Colinton Dell, the Union Canal and Water of Leith Walkway all offer outdoor recreational opportunities, with a cinema, leisure centre and swimming pool at nearby Wester Hailes.