- Well-proportioned, two bedroom, mid-terrace house, with gardens and set on a quiet side street.
- Located in the popular Clermiston area, west of the Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, and shower room.
- Requiring full refurbishment, features include a bright and spacious dual-aspect public room, gas central heating, double glazing, and a loft.
- Externally, there is a front garden lawn with established shrubbery, and to the rear is a lawn, patio and store shed.
- This leafy street has wide verges, established trees and unrestricted on-street parking.
- Home Report available on request.
Well-proportioned, two bedroom, mid-terrace house, with gardens and set on a quiet side street. Located in the popular Clermiston area, west of the Edinburgh city centre. A generous entrance hall has stairs to the first-floor landing and offers a store area and access to the public room. The dual-aspect lounge has a feature fireplace and is afforded plenty of natural light, particularly from an exceptionally large patio door to the rear garden. Open to the potential dining area, the kitchen features the central heating unit, fitted units and an integrated oven with gas hob. On the first floor, two double bedrooms are set to both aspects and have room for freestanding furniture, whilst front-facing bedroom one also has a built-in store. Completing the accommodation and set to the rear, the shower room is fitted with a two-piece suite and an integrated cubicle. Clermiston is a popular and established residential area with schooling at all levels, easy commuting travel, extensive amenities, and a range of housing types. There is local shopping on Queensferry, Drum Brae and St. John's roads, whilst a 24-hour Tesco superstore and the nearby Gyle Shopping Centre offer a more extensive range of high-street names. Numerous family-friendly public parks can be found, together with the woodlands of Corstorphine Hill, whilst leisure facilities include the Drum Brae Leisure Centre, Capital Hotel Gym, David Lloyd Club, several golf courses, and Edinburgh Zoo. The area has frequent public transport to both Edinburgh and further afield and a range of highly-regarded nurseries and schools through all levels.