- Well-presented, one bedroom, front facing, second-floor flat, set in an imposing, traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the popular Haymarket area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, double bedroom and a shower room.
- Features include high ceilings, aluminium double glazed windows, gas central heating, original features, a secure entry system, and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is a well-maintained communal garden to the rear, mostly laid to lawn, and there is permit on-street parking to the front and in the surrounding areas.
- Home Report available online.
- By app - Call 0345 646 0208
- Open viewing - Sunday 1-3 pm
Well-presented, one bedroom, front facing, second-floor flat, set in an imposing, traditional stone-built tenement, conveniently located in the popular Haymarket area, to the west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall, accessed off a shared stair, has a secure entry phone, overhead storage and is open plan to the kitchen which is fitted with wall and base units, stone effect laminate worktops, a stainless steel sink and tiled backsplash. Appliances include a freestanding gas cooker, fridge/freezer and washing machine. The highlight of the property is the bright and exceptionally spacious living room, which features sanded and varnished floorboards, decorative plasterwork, an Edinburgh press, a living flame gas fire with a wooden surround, and two generously sized recessed windows affording plenty of natural light. Set off the living room, the double bedroom is likewise set to the front of the property, with a built-in wardrobe, open press and carpeted flooring, whilst the shower room is fitted with a traditional white two-piece suite, vinyl flooring and tiled splashbacks, with a walk-in cubicle including a mains mixer shower. Haymarket is located in Edinburgh city centre's fashionable West End and adjacent to many other vibrant areas such as the New Town, Fountainbridge, and Dalry. With many modern residential properties mixed with more traditional tenements, the immediate area is well served by local amenities with a wide range of shops, supermarkets, cafes and restaurants. The Fountain Park Leisure Complex includes a multi-screen cinema, fitness centre and restaurants; the Union canal has walk and cycle paths, whilst Bruntsfield Links and the Meadows offer vast open green spaces. Many attractions, business and educational institutions of Edinburgh centre can be reached easily on foot along with Haymarket Station; whilst regular bus services are available from many of the surrounding streets.