- Light and beautifully-presented, one bedroom, dual-aspect flat on the first floor of a modern apartment block.
- Located in a residential development in Edinburgh's popular Brunswick district, to the northeast of the city centre.
- Comprises: an open-plan living room/kitchen, double bedroom, and a wet room.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, modern electric heating, a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, a secure entry system and TV and telephone points.
- Externally, there is an allocated space in the residents car park, with further on-street parking bays and well-maintained communal grounds.
- Home Report available on request.
Light and beautifully-presented, one bedroom, dual-aspect flat on the first floor of a modern apartment block. The property is located in a residential development in Edinburgh's popular Brunswick district, to the northeast of the city centre. The entrance opens directly into the bright and airy living space, featuring a large window providing plenty of natural light, pendant light fittings, ample room for lounge and dining furniture, and contemporary herringbone-effect flooring which continues throughout. Set to one side, the tastefully-finished modern kitchen offers a breakfast bar, stone-effect worktops, a tiled splashback, and fitted wall and base units. Integrated appliances include a fridge/freezer, oven, ceramic hob with a canopy above, a dishwasher, and a washing machine. The double bedroom is set to the other aspect and is well-proportioned with room for freestanding furniture. Completing the accommodation, the wet room-style shower room is fitted with a white two-piece suite and fully-tiled splashwalls. Brunswick is a high-amenity area, located between Leith Walk and Easter Road, and close to the city centre's attractions and retail facilities. There is an excellent range of local shopping and supermarkets nearby, and a cosmopolitan selection of cafés, bars, cinemas, theatres, and restaurants all lie within a mile of the property. Edinburgh's historic Old and New Towns are readily accessed, as are Holyrood Park, Calton Hill, Arthur's Seat, the Ocean Terminal retail and leisure complex, and Leith's renowned Shore district. There are highly frequent bus services on Easter Road, Leith Walk, and London Road; whilst well-respected local authority schools are close by, in addition to Edinburgh's wide choice of private schooling.