- Well-presented one bedroom flat, set on the third (top) floor of a traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the popular Gorgie area, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, open-plan living room and kitchen, double bedroom, utility room, and a bathroom.
- Features include a recently fitted bathroom, a fitted kitchen with appliances, double glazing, recently installed gas central heating (2018), and TV and telephone points.
- In addition, there is a shared garden to the rear, and unrestricted on-street parking to the front and on surrounding streets.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Well-presented one bedroom flat, set on the third (top) floor of a traditional stone-built tenement, conveniently located in the popular Gorgie area, west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall gives access throughout and features a built-in store cupboard. A spacious open-plan public room features carpeted flooring for the lounge area, an open-shelved press, and recessed spot light fittings. The kitchen is set to the rear of the room and includes stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, a tiled surround, fridge/freezer, and an oven and electric hob. Set internally off the lounge, is a flexible utility room with a worktop, washing machine, shelving, and a pass-through to the kitchen. The bright double bedroom has carpeted flooring, a dado rail, a pendant light fitting, built-in storage under the window, and ample space for freestanding storage. A newly fitted bathroom has a front-facing window and is fitted with a three-piece suite, including a shower unit over the bath, contemporary wall paneling and a ladder-style radiator. Gorgie is a popular and historic district of Edinburgh, just west of the city centre, comprising mostly of traditional stone-built tenements. Gorgie Road has a vibrant atmosphere, and provides extensive local amenities along its length, with a Sainsbury's and ALDi in Gorgie, and a 24-hour ASDA at Chesser providing superstore shopping. Home to Heart of Midlothian Football Club, there are a number of leisure opportunities including Gorgie Farm, Dalry swimming pool, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, and Fountain Park with a multi-screen cinema, fitness centre and numerous restaurants. Frequent bus services are available from Gorgie Road, whilst Haymarket Station, Napier and Heriot-Watt universities and Edinburgh College are also within easy reach.