- Spacious and beautifully presented, two-bedroom, two-reception, upper villa with large private gardens and a driveway.
- Set on a quiet residential street, the property is located in the Pilton district, to the north of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance stairway, hall, living room, kitchen, family room, two double bedrooms, an en-suite WC, and a bathroom.
- Features include a well-proportioned floorplan, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, a fitted kitchen with appliances, and TV and telephone points.
- Further features include a private side garden extending to the rear with a patio and shed, and a drive to the front also with a shed.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Spacious and beautifully presented, two-bedroom, two-reception, upper villa with large private gardens and a driveway. Set on a quiet residential street, the property is located in the Pilton district, to the north of Edinburgh city centre. The main door to the front of the property leads up to the main hall, where there is a side-aspect window, carpeted flooring, and a built-in cupboard. Set to the rear, a good-sized living room offers coving, an open press alcove with feature lighting, and space for lounge and dining furniture. Accessed off the lounge, the kitchen is fitted with wall and base units, stone-effect worktops, a sink with drainer, and unit downlighting. Appliances include an integrated double oven, ceramic hob with a canopy above, and a freestanding fridge/freezer and dishwasher. A spacious double bedroom is set towards the front, with carpeted flooring, recessed spot lighting, and ample room for freestanding furniture. Beside it, there is a flexible family room offering an additional reception space which also gives access to the generous master bedroom on the second floor. The master bedroom features carpeted flooring, velux-style windows, two built-in cupboards, access to the eaves space, and an en-suite WC with a two-piece suite, and a freestanding washing machine. Completing the accommodation, the family bathroom is on the main level, fitted with a modern three-piece suite, including an electric shower over the spa-style bath, a ladder radiator, and tiled flooring and splash walls. Pilton is an established residential location, offering excellent education, shopping, and transport links, along with some of Edinburgh's finest open spaces. The area is well-served by supermarkets, with a Morrisons, Sainsbury's and Waitrose in close proximity. Nearby, Ocean Terminal includes a multi-screen cinema, a wide range of restaurants, and a Marks & Spencer Simply Food. Outdoor public leisure includes cycle paths along the Water of Leith, the Royal Botanic Gardens, and Inverleith Park, along with indoor leisure facilities at Westwoods Health Club. There is a selection of local state and private schools close by, including Edinburgh Academy and the iconic Fettes College. Ferry Road is also a key route across the north of the city and for connections to the city bypass and M90.