- All furnishings and appliances are available for inclusion in the sale.
- Home Report available online.
- Conveniently located in the popular Gorgie area, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Viewings by appointment. Please call Mov8.
- With light neutral decor throughout, features include a modern newly fitted kitchen and bathroom suite with a waterfall bath and additional electric shower facilities.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, two double bedroom and a bathroom.
- In addition, there is gas central heating, double glazing, a secure entry system, and contemporary tile and laminate flooring.
- There is a shared garden to the rear, and unrestricted free on-street parking.
- Recently refurbished and spacious, flexible two-bedroom, ground-floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement.
Recently refurbished and spacious, flexible two-bedroom, ground-floor flat, forming part of a traditional stone-built tenement. Conveniently located in the popular Gorgie area, west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall affords access throughout and offers space for outerwear and a pendant light fitting. A large front-aspect window allows for plenty of natural light in the living room, which is further accentuated by the tall ceilings with decorative plasterwork. In addition, the lounge features a press cupboard, wood-effect flooring and ample space for freestanding furniture. Set internally, the kitchen has fitted units with wood-effect worktops, tiled backsplash and a stainless steel sink. Appliances include an integrated oven and gas hob with canopy above and space for further white goods. Bedroom one offers a rear-aspect window with leafy outlook, ample space for freestanding furniture, and convenient storage provision with two store cupboards. Slightly smaller bedroom two offers a flexible space which can also be used as a study, and has decorative plasterwork and a pendant light fitting. The modern bathroom is fitted with a stylish three-piece suite with a shower unit over the bath, 'shattaf', and tiled splashwalls. Gorgie is a popular and historic district of Edinburgh, just west of the city centre, comprising mostly of traditional stone-built tenements. Gorgie Road has a vibrant atmosphere, and provides extensive local amenities along its length, with a Sainsbury's and ALDi in Gorgie, and a 24-hour ASDA at Chesser providing superstore shopping. Home to Heart of Midlothian Football Club, there are a number of leisure opportunities including Gorgie Farm, Dalry swimming pool, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, and Fountain Park with a multi-screen cinema, fitness centre and numerous restaurants. Frequent bus services are available from Gorgie Road, whilst Haymarket Station, Napier and Heriot-Watt universities and Edinburgh College are also within easy reach.