- Immaculately-presented, two bedroom, modern, main door ground floor apartment.
- Set in a modern development, located in the popular Chesser area, west of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hallway, open-plan living/dining room and kitchen, master bedroom with an en-suite, a second double bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Tastefully finished and ready-to-move-in, highlights include a stylish kitchen with integrated appliances, modern bathroom suites, and contemporary flooring and lighting.
- In addition there is double glazing, gas central heating, multiple TV and telephone points, and excellent integrated storage provision.
- This maintained development includes a shared bike store, landscaped gardens and ample residential street parking.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewings Sunday 2-4pm or by appointment. Please call Mov8.
Immaculately-presented, two bedroom, modern, main door ground floor apartment. Set in a modern development, the property is located in the popular Chesser area, west of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hallway gives access throughout, including to a store cupboard, and features quality contemporary flooring which continues through to the open-plan living room. Set to the rear of the property, the well-proportioned living room has plenty of space for dining furniture, and has TV and phone points, spotlight clusters, and plenty of natural light. The kitchen area is set to one side of the room and has fitted units, under-cabinet downlighting, a sink with drainer, and stainless steel splashbacks. Fully integrated appliances include a fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob with an extractor hood above, and a washing machine. Both bedrooms are front-facing and have built-in wardrobes, with the master bedroom offering carpeted flooring, a pendant light fitting, and a stylish en-suite with a shower cubicle, whilst bedroom two is similarly well-finished. Finally, the bathroom has a modern white three-piece suite and tiled splash-walls. Chesser is a popular residential area situated west of the city centre, and conveniently placed for a wide range of amenities, which include a great selection of local shops, banking and postage facilities, and a 24-hour ASDA superstore and the new Edinburgh West Retail Park. Recreational facilities are well catered for by the nearby Edinburgh Corn Exchange, Fountain Park multi complex, Nuffield Health Club, Craiglockhart Sports Centre, and numerous golf courses. Excellent transport links are available locally, including regular bus services to and from the city centre, and a railway station at Slateford. Schooling is well represented in the area and Napier, Heriot-Watt and Edinburgh universities are all easily accessible.