- Impressive and beautifully presented, four bedroom, mid-terrace, stone-built Edwardian villa, with extensive original features and private gardens.
- Comprises: an entrance vestibule, hall, living room, kitchen with open plan dining/family room, utility, four double bedrooms, a bathroom, shower room and WC.
- Situated on a quiet residential street, close to Holyrood Park, in the sought-after Willowbrae area, to the east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Features include superb plaster-work, panelled doors, gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, and a floored attic.
- Externally the property benefits from an easily maintained private rear garden including a patio and deck, with a small garden and ample parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
Impressive and beautifully presented, four bedroom, mid-terrace, stone-built Edwardian villa, with extensive original features and private gardens. Situated on a quiet residential street, close to Holyrood Park, the property is located in the sought-after Willowbrae area, to the east of Edinburgh city centre. The hall serves the modern WC, and includes a feature staircase and solid hardwood flooring extending through most rooms on the ground floor. The spacious living room features ornate plaster-work, a deep bay window and a living flame gas fire. The kitchen is fitted with modern units with solid oak worktops, and a range of appliances including an integrated dishwasher, wine cooler and American style fridge/freezer, with an Aga gas range available by negotiation. With bi-fold doors to the rear garden, the dining/family room is open plan to the kitchen, and bedroom four is set to the front of the building. On the first floor, bedroom one features an ornate cornice and living flame fire, while bedrooms two and three are likewise carpeted. The modern bathroom includes a roll-top bath, and the shower room is fitted with a mains rain-head shower. Willowbrae is an established and popular residential area, conveniently located east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, whilst a Morrisons superstore lies on Portobello Road, a Sainsbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park, with an extensive range of high street names and a multiplex cinema available at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and a seafront promenade, and the extensive Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat parklands are also adjacent to the area. There is also a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels. The east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1, with regular bus services available on Willowbrae Road and nearby Portobello Road.