- Well presented, three-bedroom, mid-terrace family home with private gardens.
- Set on a quiet residential street, located in sought after Liberton, to the south of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises: an entrance hall, living/dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, and a bathroom.
- Accessed via a Ramsay ladder, the partially floored, spacious attic also includes a well finished space that may be used as an office or storage area.
- Features include gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, and good integrated storage provision.
- Externally the property benefits from an established private rear garden, laid to lawn with two decks and a shed, and to the front, a private garden and ample on-street parking.
- A 360 Virtual Tour is available online.
- Home Report available on request.
Well presented, three-bedroom, mid-terrace family home with private gardens. Set on a quiet residential street, located in sought after Liberton, to the south of Edinburgh city centre. The entrance hall affords access throughout and features space for outerwear, two store cupboards, and carpeted stairs to the first-floor landing. With wood-effect flooring that carries through from the hall, the dual aspect lounge offers a feature fireplace and plenty of space for living and dining furniture. The contemporary kitchen has a door to the private rear garden and fitted units with bamboo worktops, tiled surround, and a composite sink set below a window. Appliances include an integrated double oven, ceramic hob with extractor hood above, dishwasher, and a freestanding fridge/freezer, and washing machine. On the first floor, bedroom one is set to the front with carpeted flooring and features excellent storage provision with a large built-in wardrobe. Bedrooms two and three are set to the rear with plenty of space for freestanding furniture, pendant light fittings, and built-in wardrobes, whilst bedroom two also benefits from an additional cupboard. Completing the accommodation and set to the front, the modern family bathroom has a fitted three-piece suite with a shower unit over the bath and panelled splash walls. Liberton is an established residential area south of Edinburgh city centre, offering an extensive mix of family orientated housing, with local shopping located throughout. A Morrisons supermarket is on Gilmerton Road, whilst Cameron Toll Shopping Centre, Straiton, and Fort Kinnaird retail parks offer an extensive list of high-street names, superstores and supermarkets. Public parks and green spaces are also situated throughout, whilst the Braid and Pentland Hills, and Liberton golf course offer open spaces. Liberton is an ideal location for the Royal Infirmary and Edinburgh University, whilst schooling is well-represented from nursery to senior level. Regular public transport is available from Gilmerton Road and nearby Kirk Brae.